New Bargains Thread

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was going to get the one week's pass for all 3 days so no-brainer to get the month one for the same price. I was thinking I might be able to watch a couple of Spurs game on it, but it turns out we're not on Sky again until 2 days after it expires. Sod's law!

Bugger that I also got a months pass and was hoping there might be a Spurs game on before it run out.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
You have to go to nowtv.com and login to your account. Once you have logged in ( and assuming you have bought a pass ) you can click on the sports channel you want to watch and it will fire up the app and start streaming. I've been using nowTV for a year since I got a very good black Friday subscription for a 12 month deal. It works well for me.

But you have to pay before you get an account ?? I can't see where you can just register a new account without buying some sort of pass first.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
But you have to pay before you get an account ?? I can't see where you can just register a new account without buying some sort of pass first.

You might be right, it's so long ago now that I forget the order I did things in. You could always sign up for the free month pass for the Cinemas or Entertainment package to get started and then pay for the sports package once you're comfortable. You do have to give them your credit card details even for the free passes since they auto enrol you onto a monthly payment after the freebie month runs out. You can cancel on the website anytime and that all works smoothly in my experience.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

If you just go to the now tv web page instead of the link posted then yes you can just create an account, but you will still need to pay for a pass to be able to watch something.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The advantage of the Now TV boxes/sticks is they allow you to pause and rewind up to 30 minutes of the stream like a PVR does, handy for any disturbances or if you want to replay anything or go and get some beer/coffee.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8249296 something like this, you will also get a months movies or there is the same offer with 2 months entertainment.

As already mentioned remember to go into your account and cancel or you will get auto-renewed full price next month.

You can register 4 different devices (boxes, phones, ipads, etc) and 2 devices can be used at the same time, you can watch the golf while someone else watches movies or the football etc.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Logged into my William Hill account to place a Ryder Cup bet, only to find I'm £122 in credit.

Couple of bets and a ton back into my bank account feels like a massive bargain 🤣

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Do you know if this works with auctions that end today or is it only on buy it now products?

Will work on both

Redeeming your coupon
This coupon is a 10% discount valid from 10am UK local time on 28th September until 8pm UK local time on 28th September 2018 on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of £20 or more on eBay.co.uk
Enter coupon code PAYDAY at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to one redemption.