New Bargains Thread

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
10% off on eBay with code PAYDAY. £50 discount max. Valid until 8pm today.

These come so regularly now that i never buy on Ebay without one. I just leave stuff on my watch list or in basket and wait......Seems like at least one a month comes along

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just pressed the button on a new Mizuno ST180 Driver with matching fairway wood for less than £315 with Click Golf using their RC10 promotion. That is a decent deal I reckon, especially when golfbidder came in at £270 for my G Max driver and Rogue Hybrid that they will be replacing !!!!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
my club is rammed at the moment with Highland Stay and Play bookings.. not surprised.

a round at Nairn, Royal Dornoch and Castle Stuart with a night stay in the Kingsmills Hotel £255.... no idea how they are doing it for this TBH.

Nairn is £150 , Dornoch £160 and CS £195 alone

D

Deleted member 16999

For anyone who uses them or wants to try them:

Mizuno MP Balls at Clubhouse Golf from only £24.99 ⛳

✅ Free delivery when you buy 2 dozen

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Are they good balls? What are they like in comparison to Chromesoft?

I got 6 free with some wedges. They mark up quite quickly, and just about do 2 rounds, but the last few holes they look tatty. Or maybe I just hit too many trees.
Nice enough, but nothing special. Prefer the ProV.
Not a fan of chromesoft, they feel odd off the putter face.

D

Deleted member 21258

my club is rammed at the moment with Highland Stay and Play bookings.. not surprised.

a round at Nairn, Royal Dornoch and Castle Stuart with a night stay in the Kingsmills Hotel £255.... no idea how they are doing it for this TBH.

Nairn is £150 , Dornoch £160 and CS £195 alone

Do you happen to have a link to that, as that is a 'bargain' (y)and can not see it on the highland website as it shows £395. Do you happen to know if it is just this year or do they do it every year(on website it says April, Oct, Nov) ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Do you happen to have a link to that, as that is a 'bargain' (y)and can not see it on the highland website as it shows £395. Do you happen to know if it is just this year or do they do it every year(on website it says April, Oct, Nov) ?
sorry i don't, a couple of the guys where talking about it the other day, one's on our committee, i assumed it was on the site.

They do it every year, if you get good weather its a cracker, but you never know up here, if you get days like today it was simple fantastic out there.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

The guys talking about it have probably got the prices wrong Darren.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
The guys talking about it have probably got the prices wrong Darren.

Not necessarily Chellie. I've done a few October packages... 2 rounds at Castle Stuart and 1 round at Royal Dornoch with 2 nights in the Royal Golf Hotel (Dornoch) for that price.

Edit... looks like the prices have gone up since my last visit. Here are the latest October deals, still great value.

https://www.castlestuartgolf.com/about-us-1

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
sorry i don't, a couple of the guys where talking about it the other day, one's on our committee, i assumed it was on the site.

They do it every year, if you get good weather its a cracker, but you never know up here, if you get days like today it was simple fantastic out there.

Heard tonight there is 8 guys from our club up there just now with this deal.