Money No Object

stevo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just wondered following on from a previous thread (buying to much stuff),if money was no object what you would buy next.I think i would have some lessons with David Leadbetter. :cool:

B

birdieman

Think I'd go and play that course in Mauritius that Langer designed!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Custom fitted for everythin, Lessons once a week, My own course and driving range. I can think of alot more but wont bore you. One thing in particular i would like though, Is a full time caddie!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a realistic (boring I know) option I would just like to be let loose in The Belfry fitting suites with a substantial budget. Can imagine a golfing equivalent of the scene in Pretty Woman, explain that I plan to spend an obscene amount of money and have staff running around bringing me all the top gear to try.

Failing that, would quite happily buy one of my local courses for the enjoyment of a select membership who would be invited to join but allowed to play for free.

Up_Point_1

Head Pro
Visit site
Err.................................

1: I'd buy a shedload of lessons from Tiger.
2: I'd buy Augusta National.
3: I'd pay the man upstairs enough money to ensure the weather was fine whenever i'm playing golf.
.................................................................................................................................................................................... 4: Oh, and i'd pay Natalie Gulbis as much money as was necessary to be my personal caddie ;)

DHM.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
My own 18 hole course in surrey designed by 18 different tour pros and Di Stewart as my wife. And raphael jacquelin`s swing.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Failing that, would quite happily buy one of my local courses for the enjoyment of a select membership who would be invited to join but allowed to play for free.

Ditto that one, whats the point in all the kit, the lessons, if there's no one to share (show) it off to. However add to that a Chalet in Livigno for the skiing, on the same basis as the golf course.

There is so much that I could and would do. Ah well keep dreaming. Looks like tomorrows weather looks shite for the round of golf, ah well no different from the last 2 months then!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely buy my own course. If money really was no object I'd get one designed and built. Top of the range clubs and clothing.

I'd also go for regular lessons with either Harmon or Leadbetter and basically travel the world playing the best courses around.

One thing I'd love to have a go at and could do if I didn't have to worry about money is caddying on European circuit.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Would spend a year or two with my lady travelling first class and playing every single course on Tiger Woods PGA - the real ones anyway.

Buy an apartment overlooking the one I Iiked best, life membership and my own locker for gear and kit (including laundry service so I just have to stroll up and play)

Finally, a hunting rifle(with laser scope) and the permission to turn it on people that mark their cards on the green or drop litter.

A couple of taps in the club bar marked 'Guiness' 'Youngs ale' 'Bitburger' 'London Pride' and a well stocked walk in humidor might be quite useful too ;)

ball_basher

Assistant Pro
Visit site
it would be nice to be able to design my own course with my villa on the first tee , i would have a huge veranda with the first tee on it and also a practice green , i could just imagine strolling through the patio doors on to the first tee on a blazing hot day, pure fantasy i know , but a great one ....