Members' Playing records

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have been asked by our competitions secretary if I know if there is any way of interrogating the WHS system to produce a list of members who have less than (eg) 12 qualifying scores and less than (eg) 6 in the previous 12 months?
I don't but does anyone here?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do not know about WHS but I am sure from memory you could do it on IG.

I needed to know something similar in the days of the UHS.

NearHull

Visit site
We check every comp for eligibility to win a prize. I was able to use the Comp v General Report to come up with a .xls spreadsheet to check for our competition prize criteria of 6 scores of which 3 must be comps in the previous 12 months.
Set the Comp v GP report dates to your needs and then it’s a copy & paste into .xls. Create a total column for each player and add Comp and GP scores, then use the sort ‘ low to high’ facility. Determine your 12 and the 6 lines .
It works for every member except the member who has not submitted any score at all.
Would that do it?
(perhaps not a very clear description of the process - but it’s easier to do than to describe)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
We check every comp for eligibility to win a prize. I was able to use the Comp v General Report to come up with a .xls spreadsheet to check for our competition prize criteria of 6 scores of which 3 must be comps in the previous 12 months.
Set the Comp v GP report dates to your needs and then it’s a copy & paste into .xls. Create a total column for each player and add Comp and GP scores, then use the sort ‘ low to high’ facility. Determine your 12 and the 6 lines .
It works for every member except the member who has not submitted any score at all.
Would that do it?
(perhaps not a very clear description of the process - but it’s easier to do than to describe)
Thanks. Sounds good. But I'm no longer hands on now. I'll pass it on to the comps sec at the h'cap & comps meeting tomorrow.