Masters weekend;Who you got left?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bubba and Adam Scott, both e/w. KJ Choi was my bad'un this year. I was a midges d1ck from backing Couples e/w also, bu tnever did .

Justman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I can pretty much forget my £5 on Donald to win lol!

Got £1 on Hanson to win then a £1 E/W

Rose
Mahan
McDowell
Z Johnson
Quiros (Wife's pick, that didn't last long!)
F Molinari
Moon Bae

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well............louis Oost & Franceso Molinari last 2 to get me anything back,£2 EW And erm....Bjorn,Fernandez-Castano EW and Martin Laird to win.......well think i can confidently say i will be getting f**k all back on them..

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Had jason day, ha! But still got e/w on Mahan (chance), bae, laird, woodland and poults. Need a strong day tomorrow from Mahan to get my money back.

Got Mahan at work too, got a fiver bet with two guys, one has Donald, one has rose. Was not upset to see rose in the water. Not proud, but I need him to go down the leader board.

Justman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'd be quite happy if this finished now. Put my money on Hanson before the tournament started at 150/1. Played some great stuff today. Don't know if it will last.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got Hanson at 200's on the Tuesday. I only stuck the tenner on because my little girl calls him pizza handsome. I'm getting a bit emotional at the moment. Could be a long round tomorrow.

T

thecraw

It amazes me the amount of people who claim to have backed Lawrie yet the vast majority on here refuse to recognise his Open win!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why back him at Augusta then where his record isn't great?????

aMaybe I'm just a doubting Thomas!

:whistle:

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
On the last day ive got;
Westwood -4 T6
Lawrie -3 10th

Realistically I`m looking at a place for Lawrie who I backed at the beginning of the week at 250-1,I dont think Westwood will win it.I`m thinking about having a punt on Henrik Stenson who`s 40-1 with Coral,he`s played some of the best (and worst!) golf of the tournament and looks pretty good for a place.