Masters 2023

Barking_Mad

Visit site
It's certainly much longer in the rain and cold. Im guessing 7,545 yards is now possibly closer to 8,000. Wind is supposed to get up again so I think it's going to make for some great golf. Anyone posting a good round today will be jumping up the leaderboard and I think it increases the chances of Koepka and Rahm of having really bad rounds and bringing the field back into play.

IJames

Visit site
Imagine your dream ticket to play Augusta and the weather's like this....😫😫😫
I've played a couple of top Links courses in a 'healthy breeze' (aka approaching howling gale) and it was a fabulous experience! Not a fan of playing in the rain though!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I've played a couple of top Links courses in a 'healthy breeze' (aka approaching howling gale) and it was a fabulous experience! Not a fan of playing in the rain though!

Haha it always makes me laugh when the commentators talk about how windy it is during the pga tour and then they show a graphic of it gusting up to 18mph.

Hell, anything less than a 20mph constant at our place is considered a still day!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Haha it always makes me laugh when the commentators talk about how windy it is during the pga tour and then they show a graphic of it gusting up to 18mph.

Hell, anything less than a 20mph constant at our place is considered a still day!

And did you hear one of the commentary team bemoaning the fact the players would have cold hands? They haven’t been born until they have played Winter League in the UK!

D

Deleted member 15344

Why are Sky not showing the red button coverage on the main channel as they have done over the last couple of days

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Possibly a controversial post but The Masters needs to drag itself into the modern world and show golf on TV when it's being played..
The leaders have just teed off and we won't see them for another 3 or 4 holes..
It's just wrong.....

Totally agree, no idea why the hell they don’t

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Use a VPN and watch on Masters.com Very good coverage.

Commentators saying how tough it is for the players with the rain, wind and cold. Aw. Poor souls. Welcome to our world.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Use a VPN and watch on Masters.com Very good coverage.

Commentators saying how tough it is for the players with the rain, wind and cold. Aw. Poor souls. Welcome to our world.

if its the same US comms on holes 4,5,6 coverage boy is it dull

Quite a gap opening again here

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
From my experience the roots look right for a mature tree
Mature tree agreed. I once watched some mature trees being transplanted using an enormous 3 sided hydraulic spade (i.e.5/6 M diameter) and the root ball looked very similar. Only my opinion of course and I do remember that you have relevant experience :)