Masters 2023

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
4/5/6, Amen Corner, and 15/16. Not too bad a selection.

its utterly pathetic they can have all that on the red button but not show it on the main channel though, especially for those who cant even access the red button

rubs even more with skys recent recontract quotes

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mature tree agreed. I once watched some mature trees being transplanted using an enormous 3 sided hydraulic spade (i.e.5/6 M diameter) and the root ball looked very similar. Only my opinion of course and I do remember that you have relevant experience :)
A bit like this :)

Tree-Transplanting-03-1024x576.jpg

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
If they've got the Sub-Air going on the greens it ain't working....those greens are starting to submerge...

Rich Beem was saying this afternoon the sub air actually takes several hours to kick in.

Can’t see what all the fuss is about - we’ve all played in far worse. They’re a bunch of lightweights.

😉

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Yep..can't the rain stopping soon enough to let them come back....
Going to be a long day tomorrow but its due to be dry....

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There hasn't been a Monday finish to the Masters in over 40 years.......this is a one off

They squeeze in weekend now tho don't they. It's not a one off at all

Tigers win they suspended play and then started early because of an incoming storm and finished 8pm our time wasn't it?

So it's hardly a one off if in last 4 years it's happened twice and one of the other times it was moved to November due to COVID so 2/3 last masters in April have been affected