Masters 2023

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The coverage is absolutely horrid. Like some of the worst live sport coverage I’ve ever witnessed.

Can we see some golf? Not just one group?

It’s like advert -> highlight of someone earlier -> footage of an empty green -> drone view -> a random putt going just wide -> interview -> advert
US coverage is pretty decent. Available on the masters website to anyone with a vpn.
Only interview in the last 30 mins was hovland. Barely any ads.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The coverage is absolutely horrid. Like some of the worst live sport coverage I’ve ever witnessed.

Can we see some golf? Not just one group?

It’s like advert -> highlight of someone earlier -> footage of an empty green -> drone view -> a random putt going just wide -> interview -> advert
Once again, Rory hits a 330yd drive but we don't get to see it!
So annoying!

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I am not impressed with the colour, and variation in tone, of the greens this year. They look quite blotchy. A touch of military beige camouflage. I would say the committee there responsible for pallette coordination of the aprons, fairways, rough, etc and defining of the acceptable colours will have a tough debrief next week. We expect better from any blade of grass growing on the property.

D

Deleted member 15344

How great is it though to listen to Rory as he is walking up the fairway talking through things - great initiative