LIV Golf

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just realised it's an LIV event this weekend. Can anyone tell me the time different please? i.e. what times will play start and end UK times?

RRidges

Visit site
I would pay to watch Bubba and Phil play more than 80% of the PGA Tour 95% of Euro Tour, just like I would have paid to watch Seve at the end of his career.

And it looks like I will have a chance as LIV is coming to OZ next year, yippee.
Lucky the LIV guys are avoiding so much travelling then! :rolleyes:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I would pay to watch Bubba and Phil play more than 80% of the PGA Tour 95% of Euro Tour, just like I would have paid to watch Seve at the end of his career.

And it looks like I will have a chance as LIV is coming to OZ next year, yippee.

I think with Bubba, LIV now have 5 of the top ten from the PIP that the PGA introduced last year.
They may not be the best players on the tours, but they are the ones that attract media interest. Some of the groups for tomorrow are starting to look pretty strong now.

D

Deleted member 1147

I've watched Bubba live at the Open in Troon 2016.
He wasn't actually as spectacular as you may think. Yes he hits big cuts, and some draws (but not many). But his short game is wonky as hell, so there's none of the Mickleson/Seve masterclass that you may expect.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've watched Bubba live at the Open in Troon 2016.
He wasn't actually as spectacular as you may think. Yes he hits big cuts, and some draws (but not many). But his short game is wonky as hell, so there's none of the Mickleson/Seve masterclass that you may expect.
I find Bubba very entertaining though, with some of the lines he takes, the drivers off the deck, the huge cuts and draws as you mentioned. LIV is possibly the perfect outlet for him at this point.

D

Deleted member 1147

I find Bubba very entertaining though, with some of the lines he takes, the drivers off the deck, the huge cuts and draws as you mentioned. LIV is possibly the perfect outlet for him at this point.
I didn't think he was that entertaining though. A bit disappointing for me. He didn't take on as many shots as Rory, who was in the same group, and those big fades seemed as though they were maybe exaggerated by the TV.
But perhaps he was just off his game that day?

D

Deleted member 15344

So the announcements about next year were a bit interesting

There will be 14 LIV events which they need to play - all over the world

Then there is the Asian International Series which is seems they also need to play or a certain amount of the events and of course they are all over in the Far East

Then there is the Majors

So it looks like going from playing less events and less golf and less travel etc they will actually be spending a lot more time on the road , away from home and family

I’m guessing they are going to start to get their flesh of skin from the money they are giving them - wonder what the players think of it

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So the announcements about next year were a bit interesting

There will be 14 LIV events which they need to play - all over the world

Then there is the Asian International Series which is seems they also need to play or a certain amount of the events and of course they are all over in the Far East

Then there is the Majors

So it looks like going from playing less events and less golf and less travel etc they will actually be spending a lot more time on the road , away from home and family

I’m guessing they are going to start to get their flesh of skin from the money they are giving them - wonder what the players think of it
Probably not as much time as people are spending talking about it ??