LIV Golf

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Here are the facts Phil. Europe will need Jon Rahm in the team, and he will be in it - you know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Also, the PGAT will do a deal with the SSG, infact I believe they are already operating using SSG money - and if as you suggest, the LIV players are not back in the fold, then there will be a massive gaping hole in the golf tour they have stumped up billions of dollars for.

Another fact, Al-Rumayaan will not shut LIV down - the Saudi's need golf as part of their long term plan, and if they are frozen out of a deal then they will just keep doubling down and squeeze the life out of the PGAT - how do I know this? Look at what they have done since LIV's inception.

Golf needs to be unified, I honestly don't know why you continue to maintain the divisive position you have held. Hold your hands up, embrace the changes and accept what's coming - if you keep on telling us all that LIV will fail, you will continue to be wrong. It's their 21st event since inception this week, and look at the field - it has the majority of the headliners. (y)
And so Bryson keeps saying.

Remind us. Who was it that separated from mainstream professional golf?

If LiV is really that good. Why is it costing them £50mill to sign players like Hatton and why are players like Bryson wanting to bring golf back together?

D

Deleted member 15344

Here are the facts Phil. Europe will need Jon Rahm in the team, and he will be in it - you know it, I know it, everybody knows it.
It’s not a fact - it’s an opinion , don’t confuse the two

Also, the PGAT will do a deal with the SSG, infact I believe they are already operating using SSG money - and if as you suggest, the LIV players are not back in the fold, then there will be a massive gaping hole in the golf tour they have stumped up billions of dollars for.

There has been a hole for a number of years and there have been plenty events over the years where top players haven’t played - there will always been the next big thing coming through to replace players, and without any deal then LIV players will start to lose access to majors etc

Another fact, Al-Rumayaan will not shut LIV down - the Saudi's need golf as part of their long term plan, and if they are frozen out of a deal then they will just keep doubling down and squeeze the life out of the PGAT - how do I know this? Look at what they have done since LIV's inception.

Again - not a fact and opinion , as you say they need golf but right now it’s cost them £2bn and if they don’t get any deals then how much more will they spend

For someone who is supposed to be a golf fans then I’m not sure why you would want to continue to see LIV/PIF squeeze the life out of other tours - professional golf is more than just the top 50 players

Golf needs to be unified, I honestly don't know why you continue to maintain the divisive position you have held.

I’m pretty sure that divisive position was created by LIV back by a regime that you clearly don’t have any issues with
Hold your hands up, embrace the changes and accept what's coming - if you keep on telling us all that LIV will fail, you will continue to be wrong. It's their 21st event since inception this week, and look at the field - it has the majority of the headliners. (y)

What changes should I accept ? If LIV buy tour golf it won’t make a difference to me , it will just enhance most people’s thinking that it’s only the majors that matter

One fact is that more people have actually switched off from watching tour golf since LIV started

LIV can have headliners it doesn’t matter when there so little people watching said headliners

Here is a simple question for you - if LIV is that good for golf - why is it costing them fortunes to persuade players to play on it

Why did it cost them £500mil to get Rahm to play ?

Here are some other facts

You have claimed

LIV will sell the franchises
LIV will get ranking points
LIV will get major media deals

any of those happened ?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
You going?

Barring unforeseen circumstances. I've won a couple of tickets to The Open as well, which I kind of wish I hadn't, as The Open is the week before LIV which is gonna make it a fairly expensive couple of weekends in succession.

LIV will be more fun to watch, and I'll see more of the players and the action, but The Open is The Open, right - I've never managed to get to one so it'd be a shame not to make use of my tickets.

D

Deleted member 1147

Barring unforeseen circumstances. I've won a couple of tickets to The Open as well, which I kind of wish I hadn't, as The Open is the week before LIV which is gonna make it a fairly expensive couple of weekends in succession.

LIV will be more fun to watch, and I'll see more of the players and the action, but The Open is The Open, right - I've never managed to get to one so it'd be a shame not to make use of my tickets.
You can sell the open tickets on their website

D

Deleted member 1147

Yeah, I know - but as I've won them I feel the right thing to do is make use of them - or should I flog them and use the cash for a trip to LIV Valderamma.....

Have you got a link for that resale page.. 😂 😂
It’s in The Open webpage

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It has. But Poults and co we’re no where near good enough to be near a RC team. With the exception of maybe Sergio. But given the landscape at the time I very much doubt he would have been great for team harmony.

The RC worked out ok for Europe without an of the LiV players.
Oh I know that. Was no skin off our nose to include those guys, but I think Rahm knew full well they would always make allowances for him to be in the team next time!