LIV Golf

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There will be some brains exploding all over golf right now.

Good for the game though. Splitting things up, animosity etc was never a positive.

More questions than answers tbh

Does the pga not care about legacy anymore?

Does this mean Stenson could be a Ryder cup captain in the future?

Does this mean Rory will be friends with Sergio again

D

Deleted member 15344

Blimey - well going to be interesting to see what happens to events now , have PIF just bought the PGAT ? Will the LIV events now go and everyone plays PGAT - who runs it all 🤷‍♂️

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Putting aside the politics of it all..

What does this mean for your tour events going forward? Nobody wants to watch 54 holes with zero cut as evidenced by the LIV viewing figures.

I think the LIV side of things ends up a champions league type thing maybe replacing the fed ex? Not sure actually as they’ll want the best in them fields

Very disappointed in this mind i don’t want state owned sports teams let alone sports

This sets a very dangerous precedent imo

D

Deleted member 15344

It looks to me as if LIV were going to lose the litigations so have basically bought their way out of it too.

I don't know what to think at this stage.
The say money talks - it’s interesting that it seems to have come from the PGAT and Not LIV ?

thats assuming there is an ET any more

Well they could be the ones to suffer even more but I guess it depends on the make up of the events

It could be as someone suggested a very rich playoff series etc

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
More questions than answers tbh

Does the pga not care about legacy anymore? Did they ever, really?

Does this mean Stenson could be a Ryder cup captain in the future? Yes, but no. In theory yes, in reality I am sure the powers that be will not forget

Does this mean Rory will be friends with Sergio again? Probably not. I'm not sure either came out with much credit during the spats.
Loads more questions still though, good start mind :LOL:. So much said, fines handed out etc. Brilliant for golf journos, podcasts etc.

D

Deleted member 1147

So are they still only playing a handful of events going forward?