Is it hot enough?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I played in Australia on a hot day. Teed off at 6:50am to get done before it got to 40*C.
When it is that hot you've got to consider wearing long sleeves and trousers, because the sun on your skin just makes you hotter.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Linen clothing is the answer in this weather. As has been said above, even with long sleeves and trousers. Actually, the real answer is a swimming pool in the shade but in the real world.........

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Linen clothing is the answer in this weather. As has been said above, even with long sleeves and trousers. Actually, the real answer is a swimming pool in the shade but in the real world.........
That is my real world, (apart from the minor issue of me being at work rather than in the pool), it’s going up for sale if you’re interested. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That is my real world, (apart from the minor issue of me being at work rather than in the pool), it’s going up for sale if you’re interested. :ROFLMAO::cool:
Ha ha. I'm afraid not. I can't handle the heat once it gets above 25°C or so. I'd love to live in a world of 18-20°C, perfection for me, all year round but sadly that place doesn't exist.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha ha. I'm afraid not. I can't handle the heat once it gets above 25°C or so. I'd love to live in a world of 18-20°C, perfection for me, all year round but sadly that place doesn't exist.
This is easy. Mountain biking in 35 degrees air temp with the heat reflecting back off the hard pack you’re climbing is hot. It forces your body to deal with the temps.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is easy. Mountain biking in 35 degrees air temp with the heat reflecting back off the hard pack you’re climbing is hot. It forces your body to deal with the temps.
I'd rather not thank you ;)
^^^^^ What he said :LOL:. There are multiple reasons for living in the north of England and cooler temperatures is certainly one of them.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sounds like you're angling for a job with the North of England Tourist Board :sneaky:

Reasons to Live in North of England:
  • Its not hot
  • Its not the South of England :ROFLMAO:
Yup, no need to over complicate matters ;).

Oh, one other one. @Orikoru was charged £5 for a bacon buttie at his golf club the other day. £5 o_O, madness.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
If there isn’t a Gregg’s on your route to your golf club, you either need to move golf clubs, or move house.
All your pre round sandwich problems are solved.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If there isn’t a Gregg’s on your route to your golf club, you either need to move golf clubs, or move house.
All your pre round sandwich problems are solved.
You've just reminded me of a benefit of living down south - down here we have Wenzels, which is like Greggs but ten times better.

D

Deleted member 3432

Brilliant out there, never got hotter than 21 or 22 degrees.