Is it hot enough?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
No but there's a few McDonalds dotted about. Quite partial to a Sausage McMuffin myself.

McDonalds have killed their breakfasts in my mind. Lost my custom forever - to Greggs.

Never bringing back the breakfast wrap or Bagel was an absolute travesty of a decision. Muffins are bland AF

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get in the bin.

Youre not topping Greggs with anything.

The Sausage rolls are the GOAT and dont even get me started with £3.50 for a filled baguette and coffee in the morning :love::love:
If you've not had a Wenzels then you don't know. If I was stood outside a Greggs right now and there was a Wenzels within 15 minutes, I'd still go to the Wenzels.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
If you've not had a Wenzels then you don't know. If I was stood outside a Greggs right now and there was a Wenzels within 15 minutes, I'd still go to the Wenzels.

Bring me one to Hayling... Ill be the judge of this

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Well, I'm in the office today and I decided it was hot enough for me to wear shorts. I'm just waiting for some jumped up twerp to question it and then I'll be letting all hell break loose!
That said, if they say they're blinded by the pastyness of my legs, I won't be able to argue! ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
So is the title of this thread to do with the weather or the temperature of sausage rolls coz that's a left turn at the traffic lights even for this forum..:unsure:;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, I'm in the office today and I decided it was hot enough for me to wear shorts. I'm just waiting for some jumped up twerp to question it and then I'll be letting all hell break loose!
That said, if they say they're blinded by the pastyness of my legs, I won't be able to argue! ?
Next time I'm in the office will be Monday when there's still a severe weather warning for heat at the moment. I'll be sorely tempted to wear shorts that day too. I work in construction but I don't go on site, so it should be fine... not sure. I did it once a few years ago when it was 38°c, but the project was nearly over then so there wasn't many people in the office.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've been in shorts for about a month now. This week the polo shirts have been changed for t shirts. Crazy that people expect a form of dress at work, not visible to customers, that makes you hot and uncomfortable. People work better when they are comfortable so why mess with that?

Mandofred

Visit site
As long as there's then a toilet 15 minutes and 10 seconds away, I'd agree...! ??
My stomach is pretty indestructible. Boat loads of Diet Coke every day, junk food, beer.....if I didn't walk a lot I'd be the size of house. Nearest Taco Bell is a good 45 min away on the other side of York.....Managed to stop for a bite on the way back from a new reciprocal course NE of York about a month back. I think we are up to 16 reciprocal courses now.....is this normal?

iii. Reciprocal Agreements
▪ Abbeydale
▪ Barnard Castle
▪ Brancepeth Castle - £20pp
▪ Cookridge Hall
▪ Halifax Ogden
▪ Keighley - £17.50pp
▪ Lytham Green Drive - £18pp
▪ Meltham & Wortley - £20pp
▪ Northcliffe
▪ Rotherham
▪ Saddleworth
▪ Scarcroft
▪ Silverdale
▪ Moorallerton
▪ Crossland Heath
▪ Sandburn Hall

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Was supposed to be 27 deg out there yesterday, but the nice sea breeze kept that well down, suprised if it was actually more than 20.

Forecast more of the same today, but again a nice stiff breeze.

D

Deleted member 3432

Fairly dull and overcast here, probably around 18 degrees.

Was raining earlier ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My stomach is pretty indestructible. Boat loads of Diet Coke every day, junk food, beer.....if I didn't walk a lot I'd be the size of house. Nearest Taco Bell is a good 45 min away on the other side of York.....Managed to stop for a bite on the way back from a new reciprocal course NE of York about a month back. I think we are up to 16 reciprocal courses now.....is this normal?

iii. Reciprocal Agreements
▪ Abbeydale
▪ Barnard Castle
▪ Brancepeth Castle - £20pp
▪ Cookridge Hall
▪ Halifax Ogden
▪ Keighley - £17.50pp
▪ Lytham Green Drive - £18pp
▪ Meltham & Wortley - £20pp
▪ Northcliffe
▪ Rotherham
▪ Saddleworth
▪ Scarcroft
▪ Silverdale
▪ Moorallerton
▪ Crossland Heath
▪ Sandburn Hall
It's very generous, be grateful :D. I'd recommend spending £20 to play Brancepeth, a cracking place.

Mandofred

Visit site
It's very generous, be grateful :D. I'd recommend spending £20 to play Brancepeth, a cracking place.
I don't like driving very far just to play golf (I know....sacrilege). We've been going to Scarcroft and Moor Allerton which are right next to each other, about 30 min for me....that's far enough. Brancepeth is almost an hour and a half.....nope. I'd need dancing girls and free beer to do that. I got talked into filling in for the Seniors a couple of weeks ago to Saltburn....about 1:15, that's just too far.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've been in shorts for about a month now. This week the polo shirts have been changed for t shirts. Crazy that people expect a form of dress at work, not visible to customers, that makes you hot and uncomfortable. People work better when they are comfortable so why mess with that?

Hmm, its been hovering at 24 max here for a couple of weeks so I had to dig my hoodie out for wearing in the office, I hate winter

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
We had a few tiny spots of rain at about midday.
It is still f-hot. (that's fairly hot)
Looking forward to 3:30pm - that's Magnum-time in this house.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
We had a few tiny spots of rain at about midday.
It is still f-hot. (that's fairly hot)
Looking forward to 3:30pm - that's Magnum-time in this house.

Maybe common knowledge in uk but did you know that Axe (Lynx) now do a Magnum scented shower gel. You'll be fighting off the lassies with a pointy stick :p