If you had faulty irons......

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you know how he arranged this ?
Finish on a set of i25's is starting to go.

Arrange to have them sent back via a ping stockist , ideally where you purchased them from, they will inspect and either replace the individual faulty irons or offer a compromise upgrade

Somebody I know on here did exactly this.
Ping i25 irons, sent back 3 times, replaced twice, then 3rd time upgraded to i200 irons at a cost of £150 (5-p)

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So whats the problem wont TM honour the 2 yrs warranty?.

Im unsure. I believe TM would do something but the retailer has said they are discontinued heads and can only offer my money back.

I believe the retailer is being fair but my question really was should I push him to push TM for acceptable replacements?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
An update on this. My friend has just got a new set of Ping i1 irons to replace his i25 set at the grand upgrade cost of .....

£0.00

Excellent customer service from Ping.

Last edited:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Im unsure. I believe TM would do something but the retailer has said they are discontinued heads and can only offer my money back.

I believe the retailer is being fair but my question really was should I push him to push TM for acceptable replacements?

Ask the retailer to charge you the difference, cost price to upgrade to the current model.

As has already been said Ping did likewise for me with peeling chrome.

Also worth emailing TM directly to see what they offer, just tell them you're not happy with what the retailer has offered. It's in their interest to keep you as a happy loyal customer.