Faulty M4 irons from American Golf

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
This is why I have a few sachets of epoxy in the garage.

If a head comes loose, I epoxy (not glue) it back on. For the sake of 10 minutes work, I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of taking it back and being without the club whilst it was fixed.

RedKing

Visit site
Who knows how American golf store them and apparently American golf do assemble clubs for manufacturers so I'm told. Also TaylorMade said the issue is with American Golf as they are the retailer and my contract is with them. Basically very poor customer service from TaylorMade and after reading reviews on their website regarding M4 irons I'm not surprised.
American Golf don’t assemble any clubs themselves.

sjw

Visit site
My Stealth irons all went back to the fitting centre a couple of months ago due to a head flying off down the range and all the ferrules slipping. They're better now, touch wood

Albo

Visit site
maybe 3 or 4 years ago I had a cobra 3w head come flying off after a shot I hit on course. I took it back to AG and That was repaired.
And last year I my old SIM2 max the top crown of the head popped off while I was at the driving range, took that back to the place it was fitted and it was replaced by a Stealth 2 head by TM.

sunshine

Visit site
I had something similar with my TM irons, after only a couple of months. I took them back to the shop, TM fixed them, and then guess what... I used those irons for 10 years with no issues.