I bought today.....

Skytot

Visit site
Membership at Kidderminster golf club after a lot of searching and debating! Played it last week, it was raining and had been generally cold and wet, despite this it was firm under foot, white shoes are still white and the greens ran true. Bit further to travel than I would’ve liked, but it’s worth an extra 5 mins to play somewhere you enjoy.

Roll on 1st May!
Why May I ask , the 1st of May ?

peld

Visit site
two polos, a midlayer and a hoodie from Druids sale this morning. £35 including postage (which was a more sensible £3.99)

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Two pairs of Adidas x Vice Golf Stan Smiths. After getting the email I jumped straight on the vice site and ordered them for £110.

Immediately after ordering i found them in my size on Function 18 for £85.

The "revocation" process on the Vice website looks like it could be annoying.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Won’t let you leave? Surely if you’re paid up and choose to walk they can’t stop you, so what am I missing?

We’re paying monthly and tied into an agreement, they want the income until they close and so won’t end those agreements early. For those who paid in full, they’ll only get refunded for the period after it closes. Standard membership t&cs I guess.

Naturally I can join somewhere else and pay 2 courses at once but that’s not feasible.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Cobra King LTDx irons 4-PW
KBS taper lite regular shaft
1 Deg flat
1/4 inch added and an extra layer of tape
Just need to see if they work now ?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
When I was getting fitted the fitter configured the LTDx and handed it to me. I knew straight away it was for me and it was the very first one I tried. Just felt brilliant. Striped one 160 right down the middle. Tried the stealth (performed just as well but didn't feel as good) and Srixon x4 (nowhere near as good).
Did the due diligence thing and tried again with my own iron and couldn't hit it for toffee. It was all over the place. When you know, you know I suppose. And that's what worries me. Too good to be true ?.

I'm going to keep an open mind.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some balls and gloves at Canterbury GC, was a case of spending what I had on my card before the membership lapses.
Also got a range card , transferring the balance from my members cards onto a new range card.

Will have to see if I ever rejoin in the future.