I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Arrived today 13 days after purchased, Well, that's Hermes for you.

Cobra F Speed 9.0 stiff flex for £24 inc postage to compare with the 10.5 regular flex I've been using for 10+ years.
Older one I bought for £25 in 2010.
New one is in as-new condition. Intending to take it out for a test-drive tomorrow.

View attachment 41849
It would appear that the Cobra F Speed driver that I bought for £25 in 2010 has doubled in value over 12 years.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265593868797?hash=item3dd6a0d1fd:g:cywAAOSwyYliLkDY

I did take the 9d stiff out on Thursday for 9 holes. First few shots went right. Adjusted myself fairly quickly and two shots each off the 7th. 8th and 9th tees went dead straight.
It will be more useful when there is a bit of run. For now, I will continue with the 10.5 regular. Played 18 holes with that yesterday - "as good as it has always been".

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked up a nice claret Callaway polo from Costco for 20 quid. Also got a pair of soft stretchy cargo shorts that would be perfect for golf if golf didn't have stupid rules saying you can't wear shorts with more than 4 pockets for some reason. :LOL:

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Membership at Kidderminster golf club after a lot of searching and debating! Played it last week, it was raining and had been generally cold and wet, despite this it was firm under foot, white shoes are still white and the greens ran true. Bit further to travel than I would’ve liked, but it’s worth an extra 5 mins to play somewhere you enjoy.

Roll on 1st May!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Oscar Jacobson Hamilton lightweight base layer in a mottled navy arrived yesterday. Liked it so much, I've ordered one in white and one in pewter today! Old ones being recycled.