I bought today.....

MikeF86

Visit site
I guess purchased in a roundabout way but won some shoes of my choice on a Insta golf gear raffle page. Only purchased two tickets for £2 each having never done one before. Low & behold, I get a message that night followed by a call to tell me i've won a choice of Adidas Tour 360 or FJ premier. Gone for the Adidas as have two pairs already so i know they fit & are comfy etc. This was actually last week and i was telling my pal about it on friday. He then went on to purchase one ticket for £5 for a driver giveaway that evening and only bloody won. He's duly been and tested some drivers and plumed for a Rogue ST Max. Not bad having a £430 driver for £5.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've been itching for a different putter for a little while now and the recent putter thread made the itch worse. I've been stalking a few options on ebay and have just won a Mizuno MP A304 putter for £69. With the way prices are at the moment, if I don't like it I should get my money back, especially if I sell around Masters time :LOL:.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pair of Farah stretch chinos off County Golf. Only 13 quid. Bit of an unusual colour so I'll have to see what it looks like when they arrive - they've called it 'Rosin' whatever that means, looks like a sort of dark olive. Also may wear for non-golf or golf use depending on what the quality feels like. ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Pair of Farah stretch chinos off County Golf. Only 13 quid. Bit of an unusual colour so I'll have to see what it looks like when they arrive - they've called it 'Rosin' whatever that means, looks like a sort of dark olive. Also may wear for non-golf or golf use depending on what the quality feels like. ?

"farah" have you gone back in time?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually don't know anything about the name Farah. I bought one of their jumpers a little while back though and it was nice. ??‍♂️
They were a naff brand in the 70's and 80's. The words 'slacks' and 'Farah' go together and bring a shudder to anyone who was around back then. Fair play to them if they have managed a comeback.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually don't know anything about the name Farah. I bought one of their jumpers a little while back though and it was nice. ??‍♂️

Random reference, in the eighth season episode of The Simpsons (The Homer they Fall), which I think is 1996, Homer gets in to boxing after a medical condition stops him getting knocked out... anyway, at the end Moe save Homer from Drederick Tatum finally knocking him out with a "fan jet" thing and a dazed Homer asks, "are you an angel?" to which Moe replies "Yeah Homer, I'm an angel wearing Farah slacks..."

And if you don't watch The Simpsons, that's a wasted random reference :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So anyway, they've been around a bit. (and I am a weird Simpsons anorak)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Random reference, in the eighth season episode of The Simpsons (The Homer they Fall), which I think is 1996, Homer gets in to boxing after a medical condition stops him getting knocked out... anyway, at the end Moe save Homer from Drederick Tatum finally knocking him out with a "fan jet" thing and a dazed Homer asks, "are you an angel?" to which Moe replies "Yeah Homer, I'm an angel wearing Farah slacks..."

And if you don't watch The Simpsons, that's a wasted random reference :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So anyway, they've been around a bit. (and I am a weird Simpsons anorak)
So, what you are saying is that @Orikoru is dressing in the style of Moe :oops: :LOL:

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Arrived today 13 days after purchased, Well, that's Hermes for you.

Cobra F Speed 9.0 stiff flex for £24 inc postage to compare with the 10.5 regular flex I've been using for 10+ years.
Older one I bought for £25 in 2010.
New one is in as-new condition. Intending to take it out for a test-drive tomorrow.

Cobras.JPG

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A CK sweater for both casual and golf.

After going on my arse twice at windermere on the weekend I've ordered some spiked shoes - the new Adidas 360xt and some UA ones.