I bought today.....

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a bonus from work so I've treated myself to a pair of Ecco BIOM H4 with boa lacing, 150 quid on Snainton. Hopefully last longer than the 7 months my Skechers lasted me.

Nice. SG10 for 10% off ??? Its saved me (or cost me :ROFLMAO:) a fortune over the years.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice. SG10 for 10% off ??? Its saved me a fortune over the years.
No that didn't work this time, but the shoes were already reduced to 150 on the site. That code sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, I don't know what the rules are but I still try it every time. It normally works on balls, gloves and other accessories anyway which I always get from them for that reason.

Edit: just checked and it worked on the golf bag I bought a month back, but not on these shoes - possibly because they were already cut in price from 170 odd to 150 I think.

Springveldt

Visit site
Another 2 dozen Honma balls from Online Golf. I'm really pleased with the TW-X ones but I bought 2 dozen of the Future XX ones this time since they are a 6 piece Urethane ball and obviously 6 is better than 3, right? :ROFLMAO: Nearly the same price, just didn't get the 5% discount for multi buy with these ones.

Can't find any review either but the MSP is more expensive than the TW-X ones, so I'm guessing the TW-X is the cheaper Urethane option like the Q Star and the Future XX is like the Z Star.

Springveldt

Visit site
Another 2 dozen Honma balls from Online Golf. I'm really pleased with the TW-X ones but I bought 2 dozen of the Future XX ones this time since they are a 6 piece Urethane ball and obviously 6 is better than 3, right? :ROFLMAO: Nearly the same price, just didn't get the 5% discount for multi buy with these ones.

Can't find any review either but the MSP is more expensive than the TW-X ones, so I'm guessing the TW-X is the cheaper Urethane option like the Q Star and the Future XX is like the Z Star.
Turns out I’ve not bought them as I’ve been sent an email saying they are cancelling the order as the balls are out of stock.

Springveldt

Visit site
Trying to buy some Honma balls from OnlineGolf today again. Going back to the TW-X ones this time, let's hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Boomy

Visit site
Some lead strips for the base of my putter. I want to add a little extra weight into the head. Worth an experiment.

Absolutely worth an experiment with ?? I’ve done it with my seemore, spent weeks experimenting with different weight added until I found my ‘balance’ point. It’s added approx 4 swing weights I’m told ??‍♂️It feels really comfortable now ? (coloured them in black with a sharpie, paint would be better but who cares, it works ?)

5ABF50D8-7F7D-4B73-8AFE-80BEFE184F48.jpeg

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Absolutely worth an experiment with ?? I’ve done it with my seemore, spent weeks experimenting with different weight added until I found my ‘balance’ point. It’s added approx 4 swing weights I’m told ??‍♂️It feels really comfortable now ? (coloured them in black with a sharpie, paint would be better but who cares, it works ?)
Given the amount of rain in Silloth, yeah, I think you're right! ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

View attachment 42072
I was going to put them on the bottom of the putter. Any reason you went top?

Any issues with the strips coming off?

Boomy

Visit site
I was going to put them on the bottom of the putter. Any reason you went top?

Any issues with the strips coming off?

I’ve never seen any fitted on the bottom of a putter tbh, my concern would be it could potentially interfere with the stroke as it would alter how it sits on the grass? ? and add size onto the bottom? In my basic logic, putting it on the top keeps it completely out the way ??‍♂️

I bought some good quality double sided tape and stuck that onto the standard sticky side of the weight prior to fitting - the last time I tried weights with the sticky they came with it wasn’t very good (but saying that they’re just cheap weights off eBay) Worth experimenting with ?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sun Mountain H2NO lite cart bag.

Had 15% off on eBay, so a relative bargain.

Helpful for winter golf….and also my trip to scotland shortly which the forecast says will be heavy rain all week

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't put them on the bottom. What type of putter is it? I did it with an Anser style putter and tried it behind the face and also where the alignment line sits (not at the same time)
Mizuno double width putter, think Evnroll ER2. If it's on the bottom then it won't ruin the look of the putter as I won't see them when putting, that's my thinking. Why do you suggest not to do that?