I bought today.....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mizuno double width putter, think Evnroll ER2. If it's on the bottom then it won't ruin the look of the putter as I won't see them when putting, that's my thinking. Why do you suggest not to do that?

As Bob says on the bottom it may well not stay there and I wouldn't want to feel it rubbing on the backswing when you putted if it started to peel off.

Boomy

Visit site
Mizuno double width putter, think Evnroll ER2. If it's on the bottom then it won't ruin the look of the putter as I won't see them when putting, that's my thinking. Why do you suggest not to do that?

Probably the same reason that I suggested. I’ve never seen any putters with weighting added to the bottom yet.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As Bob says on the bottom it may well not stay there and I wouldn't want to feel it rubbing on the backswing when you putted if it started to peel off.
Probably the same reason that I suggested. I’ve never seen any putters with weighting added to the bottom yet.
When I googled the concept I saw a 50:50 split between people who added the strips to the bottom and those who added them to the back of the putter, as @Boomy did.

Food for thought. I don't want the attractive look of the putter to be ruined so I need to think about how to do this. Thanks for the comments ?

Springveldt

Visit site
Honma TW-X balls got delivered today that I ordered at the end of last week. That's me sorted for balls for this season now.

Just need to stop myself looking at those Ecco shoes on sale at Clubhouse Golf for £90.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Proquip hooded jacket they've been flogging on Affordable Golf for a while. Finally went for it. Also bought some AfterShokz bone conduction headphones. Still spending that bonus money. ??

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is on my radar. Just got the irons and looking to upgrade the rest of the bag. Did you get fitted and make any gains on what you had?
No fitting, was going to get it online but my local AG had the club in stock. Went for the 10.5 but using it at +1.5. Used it for the first time today and was pleased, definitely less fade and was seeing about a 20 yard improvement. Previous driver was a Cobra F7.

ThomasSE

Visit site
Two dozen Chrome Soft Xs after reading a thread on here about the difference between mid tier and the cheaper Srixon AD33s I usually use.
Currently browsing a Ping G425 driver…

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A second hand G series fairway wood headcover from the US … to replace the one that mysteriously disappeared while sitting on top of my bag at the 9th tee during a senior match last week.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not new, not even new to me really. Bought a replacement 3 wood a few weeks ago, only got to try it out yesterday and it is a BEAST ? Gorgeous club, significant upgrade as you can see below! Many thanks to @Ethan for a perfect transaction and top drawer club (the shaft is spot on for me as you predicted).
8EF4D1C8-B357-4AD5-BEB3-ED2183426B30.jpeg

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
A Wilko parcel tape gun for £5.

I've made her a promise, "If it has not been on a golf course in the last 10 years its going on ebay."

Mind you, once I've made some money and cleared some space, I can buy more vintage clubs. :):):) Not told her that part.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Proquip hooded jacket they've been flogging on Affordable Golf for a while. Finally went for it. Also bought some AfterShokz bone conduction headphones. Still spending that bonus money. ??
Ok maybe not... Affordable Golf cancelled my jacket order without saying why. Guessing they misplaced their last medium-sized one. :confused:

Jason.H

Visit site
Odyssey Toulon design Atlanta. Got to say the feel of this putter is amazing. Not sure if it’s down to the stroke lab shaft but as a package I’m impressed. Looking forward to putting it to use.