I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Lovely 2-iron. What is the loft?
TM website gives this range which I like the look of.

CLUB 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 PW AW
LOFT 19° 21° 23.5° 26.5° 30.5° 35° 40° 45° 50°

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
Expensive weekend for me, I bought the following:

1) Motocaddy S1 DHC with the extended battery. One of the lads I was playing with on Saturday made a comment about how old my trolley was, I said how reliable it had been over the last 20 years but this must have given it the kiss of death as 3 holes later the frame snapped & the part required isn't available anywhere so I decided to take the plunge & order a new one.

2) A pair of PAYNTR X 001 F golf shoes after reading some good reviews on them & having my Adidas ZG21 Motions give me the worst blisters I've ever had on both feet now on eBay as I'm not even attempting to break them in.

3) A pair of Nike Air Max 270 G shoes

Boomy

Visit site
Possibly the comfiest golf shoes I have ever worn ? Comfort straight out of the box! I must be officially old… Skechers are the way forward. They blow my myjoys and adidas retros out of the water for comfort - goal achieved ? Sick of blisters and tired trotters!
A45BC34A-BD0D-4048-A164-A246516EBC30.jpeg

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Possibly the comfiest golf shoes I have ever worn ? Comfort straight out of the box! I must be officially old… Skechers are the way forward. They blow my myjoys and adidas retros out of the water for comfort - goal achieved ? Sick of blisters and tired trotters!
View attachment 42276
Sketchers are the way forward! Love them!

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a new cap (baldy) and some of those Honma tw-x balls arriving today, looking forward to giving them a whirl tomorrow.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Under Armour polo and ProQuip shorts from County Golf. £20 & £16.50, can't complain at those prices.

Also last week when I was in Scotland, we visited Trump Turnberry and had lunch there one day. Didn't get to play because it's £200, and my wife is probably too much of a novice to get the full appreciation (not even sure they allow beginners without official handicaps tbh), but I did buy a Turnberry towel and scorecard holder in the gift shop. She kept pointing at polos and saying how nice they were, but they were about £100 - I thought if I was going to pay £100 for a bloody polo I might as well double that and actually play the flipping course!