I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tend to stick to certain brands I know fit well, don't fade or shrink and fit when I buy them. Like you I've had some realyl sizing issues (Druids a particular case in point)
My wife made an excellent suggestion that I can't believe I never thought of before - order both sizes, making it enough for free delivery then just return the incorrect size for the delivery cost anyway. ? Knew there was a reason I kept her around.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
A membership to Fraserburgh golf club, a bit of an extravagance considering I’m only here half the year and probably won’t get much use in winter.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
A membership to Fraserburgh golf club, a bit of an extravagance considering I’m only here half the year and probably won’t get much use in winter.
In fairness, Scottish winters can be brutal, so it may be no bad thing. Make hay while the sun shines, and all that! ?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

My son was at their driving range yesterday he thought it was brilliant with all the modern technology to use.

Brechin balata

Medal Winner
Visit site
My wife made an excellent suggestion that I can't believe I never thought of before - order both sizes, making it enough for free delivery then just return the incorrect size for the delivery cost anyway. ? Knew there was a reason I kept her around.
This is an absolute game changer many thanks. It is the Simplest ideas that make sO much sense.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site

Ah, but they will also last twice as long.

I am up there on a golfing trip to Elgin in a couple of weeks, hope the weather is warming up.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
New grips on driver and 3w, and a club branded putter cover. Only got the putter cover as the dual Velcro scotty one gets on my tits, the club one is single magnetic

sunshine

Visit site

People have abused this to the point that many websites have banned users, and stopped free returns. Common for people (well let's be honest women mainly) to order a dozen dresses, try them all on, take photos to post on social media, and then return everything.

It's a slippery slope for you :ROFLMAO:

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A second hand shaft for my driver to experiment with reducing the length. I hit three drives this week gripping down about 1.5 inches … all went straight and further. I guess that they went further, despite the shorter length, as I found it easier to hit the sweet spot. Anyway, I’ll see what happens … it will be either a success (at best) or an interesting experiment (at worst).

Carlwm

Visit site
My old driver, a Cleveland 588, broke in transit recently and I managed to find a second-hand Cobra King Speedzone as a replacement.

The shaft is quite a bit shorter than I'm used to and, so far, I'm a tad inconsistent with it but when I get it right, the ball is going a decent distance further than it used to with my old club.