I bought today.....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My new driver shaft turned up today so of course I’ve been to range to give it a go. ?

Need to remember it’s got a cack handed tip if I want to adjust the loft.

I can’t believe the difference between this rogue head and the original epic

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My new driver shaft turned up today so of course I’ve been to range to give it a go. ?

Need to remember it’s got a cack handed tip if I want to adjust the loft.

I can’t believe the difference between this rogue head and the original epic
glad you tracked one down. ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
As a person who normally changes the irons rather than the grips, I've now changed and decided to order a set of grips and change them myself ?

My club want £14 + per club for the new Golf Pride grips fitted, I bought a set of Champkey grips from Amazon, with a curved blade knife, solution and 14 grip tapes for under £50. I watched several videos on YouTube and got everything sorted this morning and got stuck in. The 1st tape was a bit bobbly but all the rest went well and all clubs bar the driver and my new driving iron regripped, and looking good. I went for mid size over my normal standard grips so looking forward to trying them.

D

Deleted member 15344

just bought the same. Fingers crossed the fit is good. Bought some Fuels recently and they are great, so hopefully these are the same

I have a few pairs of the normal ones and always go a size smaller than normal , wasn’t a fan of the Fuels

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
As a person who normally changes the irons rather than the grips, I've now changed and decided to order a set of grips and change them myself ?

My club want £14 + per club for the new Golf Pride grips fitted, I bought a set of Champkey grips from Amazon, with a curved blade knife, solution and 14 grip tapes for under £50. I watched several videos on YouTube and got everything sorted this morning and got stuck in. The 1st tape was a bit bobbly but all the rest went well and all clubs bar the driver and my new driving iron regripped, and looking good. I went for mid size over my normal standard grips so looking forward to trying them.

Hope you found this top video!

Brads

Visit site
A rusty Cleveland 588 wedge in 56deg flavour from gc4c for the princely sum of £19.99
8 quid midi grip fitted and its now my leave in the caravan / boot of the car club for a quick swing when the opportunity arises