I bought today.....

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Golf grips and tape. Made a complete hash of my first ever attempt to re-grip a club, but now ordered some more. Never Give Up Never Surrender !!!!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never owed a rusty wedge set before.
agree the matt finish looks the dogs.

I just need to shift my nearly new SM7s now. ?

I’ve become a Vega tart in under two weeks.

Would you believe I only paid 135 for both wedges? Things RRP at silly money.

I also feel that decluttering from 3 too 2 wedges will help. I can hit a wedge high and low

And I do get confused over which wedge to pick sometimes and balls the shot up.

Will see....

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Never owed a rusty wedge set before.
agree the matt finish looks the dogs.

I just need to shift my nearly new SM7s now. ?

I’ve become a Vega tart in under two weeks.

Would you believe I only paid 135 for both wedges? Things RRP at silly money.

I also feel that decluttering from 3 too 2 wedges will help. I can hit a wedge high and low

And I do get confused over which wedge to pick sometimes and balls the shot up.

Will see....

How much are you selling the sm7 wedges for?

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So parcel force have just delivered my second golf depot order and I am again very impressed.

Adidas code chaos shoes in grey (I had ordered white but he called and asked to change to grey)
Sunderland Jacket (I ordered the Vancouver but he didn't have my size, so gave me the more expensive Quebec jacket)
Adidas polo, and he threw in a second one free (either by mistake or good will)

Pictures here

I have therefore spent £330 in two orders (order above plus an M6 driver and M6 3 Wood). An Internet search of the best prices for each item adds up to £630. It might be rather odd service but money talks so I'm quite happy.

Money talks, it certainly does, but only if it's a genuine article.

I've not read all the posts, but what sort of business sends out FREE additional shafts with Drivers and other unexpected items. I've not used them, and based on the feedback on here I won't be. With a lucky dip service is sounds like it's run by Laurel & Hardy

ferenezejohn

Visit site
The Garmin G 80 I ordered has still not arrived, I have a tracking number for TNT which says it left Southampton to Paisley, but it is delayed and their trying to retrieve it.
They have an option to send your email address and they'll keep you updated
Done that and all you get is there was an error try again, just keep getting same message.
I phoned the company said I had not received my order, right away he said is it a Garmin
He then explained due to the present climate Garmin advised them to send orders straight to them and they would send them direct to the customer which would be quicker.
Turns out that is not the case and Affordable Golf are not happy with the situation.
So I'll just have to sit tight.
I only live 5 mile from the shop ☹️