I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 1740

Parcel received from Golf Depot this morning. Correct shoes, wrong colour. ?
Paper work shows what should have arrived. Anyone else been able to exchange wrongly delivered goods.?

Not 1st hand experience but make sure you send them back recorded to be signed for. You'll have no issue then.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Parcel received from Golf Depot this morning. Correct shoes, wrong colour. ?
Paper work shows what should have arrived. Anyone else been able to exchange wrongly delivered goods.?

I received the wrong item but didn’t want to risk returning after reading the stories on here

Steviefella

Visit site
Purchased some Titleist DT Trusoft balls, 60 off at 9.99 a dozen at the golf depot.
Delivered TS2 18deg 5 wood. Going to be dry swinging today :confused:

Zig

Visit site
My GolfDepot orders also arrived today...
Order number 1 - putter. Spot on, exactly as described. Great result/service.
Order 2 - four items. One correct, one incorrect, and two dozen balls not in the package.
Have sent email and tried to phone...

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Also bought a DeWalt cordless drill after my old one died today. Another expense I could have done without just now.

Never mind it is what it is.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Has anyone had any concerns with regards to the authenticity of the clubs they have purchased from the golf depot?

The only reason I ask is I approached a pro shop I have used before to trade a Callaway Mavrik driver I have bought from the golf depot as they had sent me the wrong club and I didn’t want to risk returning after hearing some of the stories on the forum

The guy basically came back to me and said they couldn’t offer a trade as it was purchased from the golf depot and as their prices are so inexplicably cheap their are questions marks over their validity.

He also said the shop don’t actually have a Callaway account either so there is also question marks over where the club originated from, they are on the radar of both manufactures and retailers alike.

The club I bought certainly looks the real thing but just wanted to check if anyone has managed to 100% confirm the club they received was genuine

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Has anyone had any concerns with regards to the authenticity of the clubs they have purchased from the golf depot?

The only reason I ask is I approached a pro shop I have used before to trade a Callaway Mavrik driver I have bought from the golf depot as they had sent me the wrong club and I didn’t want to risk returning after hearing some of the stories on the forum

The guy basically came back to me and said they couldn’t offer a trade as it was purchased from the golf depot and as their prices are so inexplicably cheap their are questions marks over their validity.

He also said the shop don’t actually have a Callaway account either so there is also question marks over where the club originated from, they are on the radar of both manufactures and retailers alike.

The club I bought certainly looks the real thing but just wanted to check if anyone has managed to 100% confirm the club they received was genuine
There should be a serial number on a club and you can check if its legit or not

peld

Visit site

The M6 driver and 3 wood I bought are genuine, went through all the hallmarks of a fake and no doubt. Even registered them on the TM site.

In terms of where he gets them from, my guess he has bought bulk items from shop closings or bulk surplus stocks, hence why he often just has specific club specs.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

I'd say bitter pro.

Any online company selling "fake" clubs would be shut down by now. Way way way way before now.