I bought today.....

peld

Visit site
3 polos from golfbase yesterday.

My golfdepot order (Adidas codechaos shoes and Sunderland Vancouver jacket) shows as complete too, fingers crossed it’s correct and dispatched correctly.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I had a couple videos I have taken out on the course a few weeks ago, so I just uploaded the videos via the app and selected a coach I wanted to use. They reviewed the videos and send me back a video detailing the analysis and then a second video giving me some drills to work on.

Great value at £7.61 when it's converted from Australian dollars. And now gives me something to work on during the lock down.

Sounds like it could be worth a try, can you put up a link ? App details ?

Thanks

GBC

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had a couple videos I have taken out on the course a few weeks ago, so I just uploaded the videos via the app and selected a coach I wanted to use. They reviewed the videos and send me back a video detailing the analysis and then a second video giving me some drills to work on.

Great value at £7.61 when it's converted from Australian dollars. And now gives me something to work on during the lock down.

Out of curiosity, which Coach did you use?

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of curiosity, which Coach did you use?

For my putting review I used a chap called Danny Bird in Australia. Had a look at his Instagram stuff and he seemes to know his stuff and explained things well. Which in when receiving the lesson back was also the case.

For full swing I've used a guy called Steve Lipovas also based in Australia. He's been really good too, and have improved my swing over the last 18 months more than when I was getting face to face lessons here.

I'll say that I picked both based on the cost because they were cheap and when I first started using it I was unsure if it would be for me, but it's is great. There is a wide range of coaches on there, many that coach top pros to many unknowns, you just need to try find the one your happy with for the cost. I did try someone else for £15 and didn't get the same experience as I have with the other two, but for the cost I was happy to risk it.

peld

Visit site
My golfdepot order (Adidas codechaos shoes and Sunderland Vancouver jacket) shows as complete too, fingers crossed it’s correct and dispatched correctly.
So soon after posting the guy called to say he doesn’t have the white shoes, so chose grey instead (more expensive).
Then soon after he calls to say he doesn’t have the jacket I ordered but can swap for another more expensive one (think it might be the Quebec jacket having order the Vancouver)!

So not what I ordered but may end up with something better....!

D

Deleted member 1740

So soon after posting the guy called to say he doesn’t have the white shoes, so chose grey instead (more expensive).
Then soon after he calls to say he doesn’t have the jacket I ordered but can swap for another more expensive one (think it might be the Quebec jacket having order the Vancouver)!

Brilliant customer service,no?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site

when did you order?

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Anyone had any more deliveries or emails from gf depot? They've gone worryingly quiet on me this last week. I've made 4 separate orders and had email confirmations but nothing else.

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone had any more deliveries or emails from gf depot? They've gone worryingly quiet on me this last week. I've made 4 separate orders and had email confirmations but nothing else.
I don't think parcel force was working over long weekend. 2 orders that i've place last week showing as completed on golf depot website, you have to be patient

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
My order arrived today - all as expected so credit where credit is due. I ordered the Taylormade Mullen putter along with some balls, glove and tees. Tempted to order the Chaska to see which putter feels the best - can then sell on the one I don't choose...