I bought today.....

Siolag

Visit site
Anyone had any more deliveries or emails from gf depot? They've gone worryingly quiet on me this last week. I've made 4 separate orders and had email confirmations but nothing else.

I’m assuming it’s just a parcelforce issue. I ordered last week and have had a confirmation but no parcelforce link yet. Last time when I got that the club I ordered arrived next day.

Visit site
Order placed on Thursday afternoon with golf depot, being dispatched today. Will allow for the Easter weekend. Nothing to suggest order has been amended. No complaints from me at this stage.

sussexhacker

Visit site
Made 3 orders
One of them has been cancelled and supposedly refunded
One of them I’ve just got an email saying dispatched
One of them no trace of any action

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
County Golf are still pedalling cheap gear every day so I'm afraid I buckled and ordered a Puma zip-up jacket that was only £13. If anything I'll probably wear it more for football than golf though. It's this one.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I ordered some white/green adidas codechaos shoes from golf depot on Wednesday, only received an email from PayPal confirming transaction. The chap phoned yesterday to say he didn’t have any left in my size in the colour I’d ordered, but would send me a pair in another colour, which were actually more expensive, no extra charge. He was posting them yesterday.

Sounds like a nice chap, I’m sure he’s just busy and that his website isn’t built for every golfer to be off work looking to buy something!

Just arrived, all fine. No complaints from me at all.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have one of these, amongst other things in my cart / basket currently .... Do i need it, hmmm do I want it..... Heck yeah !
I admitted to the missus that I'd bought another bit of 'golf' clothing and she was about to get mad, until I showed it to her and she admitted it was a nice jacket. Haha. The downside is that she'll probably pinch it now and I'll never be able to find it anyway.

D

Deleted member 1740

Is it just me or can you no longer pay via PayPal on golf depot ? Can’t find the option

I could only pay via paypal last week, i wanted to use my CC so I was protected but it worked out better in the end.

No just checked and it's the same for me....

Daveg99

Visit site
Bought some shoes this morning from GolfDepot and no PayPal option. No confirmation email either but it was only £30 so will wait and see what happens.

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've been so strong since the "lockdown" but I did succumb to the mother of all bags a few days back, a lot more than I'd usually pay for a piece of old tat at £70 delivered. :eek:
I'd already bought the matching shoe bag and had been watching it for weeks hoping to get the price down but had to settle for a measly £5 off in the end.

How long does a delivery take these days damn it!

This post is useless without pictures.

Pictures now posted in the Vintage Golf thread.

https://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk/threads/vintage-golf.93646/post-2153969

Visit site
Parcel received from Golf Depot this morning. Correct shoes, wrong colour. ?
Paper work shows what should have arrived. Anyone else been able to exchange wrongly delivered goods.?