I bought today.....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now just need some soft / airflow balls

Anyone got any tips of what to get ? and from where?

GBC
If you have a huge garden get the callaway soft flite but if not as these fly.. I have been hitting them against the house ( I particularly enjoy the abuse my wife shouts when I get one flush on a window.. she knows some language!!)
Standard air balls are good, the aero vain ones are good but can be destroyed.. real balls are the best they smash everything ?

WillieScotland

Visit site
Been a reader of the mag for many years now, but this is my first posting on the forum. I see a few instances above of folk saying they have bought practice nets online....in the last few weeks I mean really. Has anybody actually received a net as FB is full of new traders offering what looks like identical nets for around $90 and I can see no comments from satisfied customers. Personally I'm pretty sure it's an enormous scam, one that I've fallen for, and which I've tried to report to FB, but they are unlikely to do anything. Should be able to get my cash back as paid by CC, but anxious to avoid other golfer getting scammed too, we are all desperate to get our golfing fix...! Interested to hear views from other golfers. Thanks