I bought today.....

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
3 Vega Alcor "gold" wedge heads. I love Vega wedges and the "gold" ones are made from a soft Aluminium/Brass alloy and feel superb. Expensive, but I got emailed a 3 for the price of 2 offer. Bought heads only as I've a set of Shimada wedge shafts that have been needing a home for a while now....a little club-building project to keep me occupied later on this coming week!!

Smoj

Visit site
I've been so impressed with my FJ Premier Packards, that I tried to cheap out and buy other shoes as backups, but nothing comes even close, including a pair of FJ Flints
So I finally gave in and bought a pair of Packards in Black. all my other golf shoes are going up on eBay 😅
🤷‍♂️

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
3 Vega Alcor "gold" wedge heads. I love Vega wedges and the "gold" ones are made from a soft Aluminium/Brass alloy and feel superb. Expensive, but I got emailed a 3 for the price of 2 offer. Bought heads only as I've a set of Shimada wedge shafts that have been needing a home for a while now....a little club-building project to keep me occupied later on this coming week!!
Arrived today....simply the most beautiful wedge on the market...it will be a shame to shaft them up and put them into play..

vega.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two pairs of Druids 'Clima' shorts. Haven't tried their shorts before, but I've been impressed with their polos and golf joggers lately so hopefully the material is nice and light.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Another RLX polo and 1/4 zip long sleeve jumper in their sale. And 2 x 3 pack of footjoy ankle socks for "summer".