I bought today.....

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Your 15th Club (after Baz mentioned it) cos I love a bit of Rotella.
And 6 undersized grips for three wedges, hybrid, 3 wood and driver, to match the new irons (when they're ready!). This way if I find they're too thin, there's time for Precision to add another layer of tape.
I did go two layers on the driver though, as it's the Ping SFT, so draw biased to begin with.

Last edited:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Beefs new book - golf is hard

Seve’s autobiography

15th club & putting out of your mind by Rotella.

Becoming a reader…. Slowly
You should give the audibles a listen on holiday, Ive started to prefer these on holiday rather than ‘real’ books, especially if you are having a beach and sun holiday 😀☀️☀️☀️

Smoj

Visit site
A few Lacoste, Under Armour, and Ralph Lauren golf polos,

A Taylormade Ventus red tr driver shaft which I really like, Sure it's not velocore, but it is a nice departure from the X-stiff hzrdus and Kal'li white shafts I've been playing.

Last edited:

sunshine

Visit site
Have never found an adidas golf shoe to fit properly. I'm an 8 and even a 9 is tight yet I can wear trainers, football boots (back in the day) all comfortably. FJ's out of the box as an 8 and very rarely have any issues

I'm guessing you need an Adidas 8.5W or 9W. You've probably only tried the narrow fit, there is quite a big difference (or used to be).