I bought today.....

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Two La Manga Club logo FJ polo shirts, a Rönisch midlayer and polo for HID and a logo Adidas polo for the boy wonder.

Expensive afternoon (but having come on a family holiday and played 5 rounds… I need to work on the brownie points).

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2 new maelreg polos. Never heard of the brand before but needed something plain for corporate branding with the new age fabric and not tradition heavy cotton.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
2 new maelreg polos. Never heard of the brand before but needed something plain for corporate branding with the new age fabric and not tradition heavy cotton.
Are they any good? I get non stop adverts for them and like the look of them but I've never heard anyone ever mention the brand.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
As I'm aiming to start playing again in a few weeks time, I thought I'd treat myself a bit.
Ordered a rangefinder yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning.
Despite the price, the reviews are pretty good, so I'm looking forward to using it.
Should be interesting to see how accurate it is compared to my GPS watch.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Needed a pair of spikeless shoes that had more grip than my Footjoy Flex (awful soles for anything other than dry grass; even a bit of dew is risky), and last week tried the Skechers slip on boas, and they felt lovely. Finally bit the bullet and bought a pair, plus a Titleist cap, from Golfonline. Had vouchers from work, so free.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
On the hunt for a new putter. Can't be me!!!! Looking at the TM Spider. Struggled with a blade in the wind and the rain and my two ball mallet (v-fang) and I are not seeing eye to eye. I do have my Odyssey Protype #9 but again it is a fractious relationship especially inside 5 feet