I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
Odyssey Eleven 2 Ball faced balanced putter from Callaway PreOwned. Figured it would cost the same as getting the Ten 2 Ball I've got re-shafted with a Stroke Lab shaft (it recently didn't survive a trip).

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thinking of splashing out on some new tees, not sure if I can afford them after losing in the balls up today and shelling out my hard earned cash.

Springveldt

Visit site
Lol.. I done exactly the same earlier... 3 and 6....at that price won't be gutted if can't hit them... Will get money back anyway. 👍
At some point you would think that these Callaway PreOwned sales must tank the resell value of all the Callaway stuff on eBay. I'm about to stick an Epic Speed driver and 3 wood on eBay to see what I can get for them.

Springveldt

Visit site
Odyssey Eleven 2 Ball faced balanced putter from Callaway PreOwned. Figured it would cost the same as getting the Ten 2 Ball I've got re-shafted with a Stroke Lab shaft (it recently didn't survive a trip).
Putter has just been delivered, ordered yesterday and took standard shipping so no idea how fast the "express shipping" would have been.

It was only "good", which is their third worse rating yet once again I'm struggling to see if this thing has even been used. Brand new headcover, can't see a single mark on the grip or shaft and the head is immaculate. For £99 delivered I'm very, very happy with this, unreal value.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
A Wilson X31 set with bag and headcovers.

But not one of these...

New X31 set.jpg

This...

Last edited:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Needed a pair of spikeless shoes that had more grip than my Footjoy Flex (awful soles for anything other than dry grass; even a bit of dew is risky), and last week tried the Skechers slip on boas, and they felt lovely. Finally bit the bullet and bought a pair, plus a Titleist cap, from Golfonline. Had vouchers from work, so free.

Glad it’s not just me, mine are Cr*p on anything else other than a dry range mat.