I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
After seeing many on here sing the praises of Callaway pre-owned, I took the leap last week while it had a sale on....

Jaws 5 wedges.... £90 total for 2. They took a few days to process/arrive.... but they're amazing. They're brand new, and I almost feel like I've stolen them - I've got two for the price I'd pay for 1 anywhere else! Brilliant website - highly recommended.
Best site on the web. Problem is now that many more know about it and everything goes really quick, I think the eBay sellers are onto it and buy nearly everything to re-sell.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
2 new maelreg polos. Never heard of the brand before but needed something plain for corporate branding with the new age fabric and not tradition heavy

2 new maelreg polos. Never heard of the brand before but needed something plain for corporate branding with the new age fabric and not tradition heavy cotton.

Guessing these are in your possession now.....
What's your thoughts??
Fabric, fit, sizing, etc...

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Hzrdus red CB 50 driver shaft, an itch I had to scratch 😳
One of my favourite shafts. I first came across it in a Ping G430, but it went when the ping did. I then bought one and put it in various drivers, just changing the adapter as I went along.

My son bought a TM Jetspeed with a noodle for a shaft, so I took the noodle out and put the Red in it. He loves it.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Guessing these are in your possession now.....
What's your thoughts??
Fabric, fit, sizing, etc...

I purchased the synthetic light weight stuff which is almost identical to the masters range of adidas stuff last year. Fit is exactly as it says in the website with stitching etc all good quality.

Overall I’m really impressed.

Morfeen75

Visit site
Lol.. Yeah could easily buy 2 or 3 of them... I presume the polo's aren't made by callaway or titliest though? They are exact same tops with different logos.... No biggy as they look quality.. Just unusual..
Yes i did. It was put on our swindles whatsapp group by one of the guys and a few have purchased quite a bit.

It piqued my intrest when i seen the Rolex brand on the polo and i thought it would look pukka with my new Rolex watch i bought.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes i did. It was put on our swindles whatsapp group by one of the guys and a few have purchased quite a bit.

It piqued my intrest when i seen the Rolex brand on the polo and i thought it would look pukka with my new Rolex watch i bought.
You better have some game to make everyone think your sponsored!!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Had a browse around Stratford On Avon today with Mrs V.

A picture caught my eye in one shop.

ndlwk pic.jpg

And on close inspection my mind was made up in an instant

ndlwk pic label.png

Mrs V even made approving noises. Very rare occasion with regard to golf items.
But this kind of embroidery work in a good quality frame? - I think £19 is a bargain of the year.
Just need to decide on a place to hang it.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of my favourite shafts. I first came across it in a Ping G430, but it went when the ping did. I then bought one and put it in various drivers, just changing the adapter as I went along.

My son bought a TM Jetspeed with a noodle for a shaft, so I took the noodle out and put the Red in it. He loves it.
Very nice shaft, tip is much more stable than the Tensei blue it's replaced