Hall of Famer
Visit site

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

Bratty

Visit site
Congrats on the bleeding obvious. I was offering a well priced alternative for a shoe that isn't fit for purpose and is comfy as a summer shoe
Congrats on increasing your post count.
You offered a well-priced unsuitable alternative. Plus those aren't a suitable summer shoe because they are synthetic leather and aren't breathable at all.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Congrats on increasing your post count.
You offered a well-priced unsuitable alternative. Plus those aren't a suitable summer shoe because they are synthetic leather and aren't breathable at all.

I got these and they are superb. Grip is excellent as it's quite a "spiky" sole.
Comfortable as anything I've worn as well. Did well in the 30 degree heat of La Manga when I was out there.

Edit: Just bought a pair in black too.

MACM85

Visit site
2 x FJ pol
Needed a pair of spikeless shoes that had more grip than my Footjoy Flex (awful soles for anything other than dry grass; even a bit of dew is risky), and last week tried the Skechers slip on boas, and they felt lovely. Finally bit the bullet and bought a pair, plus a Titleist cap, from Golfonline. Had vouchers from work, so free.

I use the FJ Stratos and Pro SLX and they are good option for me for a spikeless option

Bratty

Visit site
I've got the Skecher slip in boas now for the summer shoe. Should cope with dew well enough.
I find the mizuno and the pro/sl have a high top, which doesn't work well with my skinny, boney ankles, sadly.

Burnsey

Visit site
Powakaddy CT8 GPS EBS with 36 hole battery arrived, with a couple of add ons (umbrella holder - obviously, drinks holder and a carry bag).

Very excited to use my first ever powered trolley tomorrow and thanks to members here for pointing me in the right direction for a cracking deal.

Springveldt

Visit site
These just arrived.
The #4 hybrid is brand new.
The #6 hybrid has hit one ball imo.

These were the lowest priced ones on the list.
Delighted.
Love these hybrids. I’ve got the 3 and 4 and when you catch them out the middle they go forever. Think I paid around £260 for both from Callaway PreOwned a couple of years ago for them, you got yourself a bargain.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
UA sleeveless top, Daytona Storm to be precise. Nice bit of colour, blue and turquoise, £22 from the York outlet centre (thanks to my daughter 😀). Modern day tank top 😂

Zig

Visit site
After seeing many on here sing the praises of Callaway pre-owned, I took the leap last week while it had a sale on....

Jaws 5 wedges.... £90 total for 2. They took a few days to process/arrive.... but they're amazing. They're brand new, and I almost feel like I've stolen them - I've got two for the price I'd pay for 1 anywhere else! Brilliant website - highly recommended.