I bought today.....

sunshine

Visit site
Two La Manga Club logo FJ polo shirts, a Rönisch midlayer and polo for HID and a logo Adidas polo for the boy wonder.

Expensive afternoon (but having come on a family holiday and played 5 rounds… I need to work on the brownie points).

I love the logic here:
1. Play 5 rounds on a family holiday.
2. Feel a bit guilty so buy a top for mrs and boy.
3. Feel left out so buy 2 tops for yourself :ROFLMAO:

Fair play.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Seems a decent sale on the House of Fraser site. Couple of cheap bits and bobs if your a Newcastle fan.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After posting about hybrids recently, I’ve just received a callaway Mavrik 3H from their pre-owned website. Jeez, it’s absolutely immaculate. £70. Hope I can hit it!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Finally joined the spider team. Not mad about the look of the newer x so picked up an older spider tour on ebay. Been used once and its in fine condition. 35 inches.
No excuses now on the greens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715_222112_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715_222112_eBay.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 26

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trying to resist a new putter aka a Spider. This isn't helping

Have to say there's a nice weight to it. Lovely balance. Looking forward to trying it on the course.

A few weeks ago I tried my mates spider and hit 3 mid length left to right putts. Got them all started on a great line. Ignited a brainwave to buy one of these things and give them a go.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have to say there's a nice weight to it. Lovely balance. Looking forward to trying it on the course.

A few weeks ago I tried my mates spider and hit 3 mid length left to right putts. Got them all started on a great line. Ignited a brainwave to buy one of these things and give them a go.
I like them they are great to put with but I like non insert milled faces .. don’t ask, it’s comparable to liking certain colours etc ..

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always found Spiders inserts to soft on slow UK greens .
Good for about two month of the year.
But couldn’t hit it hard enough on slow greens to get to the hole.

This goes for all “ soft “ insert putters

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tried a Spider last year as I thought it was the go-to mallet style, but ultimately it didn't suit my eye at all. Too blocky looking and I couldn't gain any confidence with it.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Always found Spiders inserts to soft on slow UK greens .
Good for about two month of the year.
But couldn’t hit it hard enough on slow greens to get to the hole.

This goes for all “ soft “ insert putters

I was surprised how firm the insert is. It's nowhere near as soft as a callaway white hot. Those things are like marshmallows. I have a two ball I can't use in winter as I get it nowhere near the hole.