How many scores on your WHS record?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Put more cards in this season than any I can remember
Due to the ease of submitting general play cards now.
39 cards this year, varying from comps to 9 holes and 18 holes general play cards

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The important bit

I have more than 20 on mine all recorded since April 2021 all comps

In total I have not actually counted but it runs in to 3 pages.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
15 for me, first card went in at the end of April and not played a great deal of comps due to other commitments. Trying to get at least one a week in though, either in the midweek medal or general play.

D

Deleted member 3432

30. I've never put in a general play card or whatever you call them so those are all comp scores.

I'm amazed at the number of scores/ cards people have in.

Must be some seriously good golfers with all that time spent on the course :D;)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Must be some seriously good golfers with all that time spent on the course :D;)
If they aren't scratch players or better then they should be ashamed, deeply ashamed ?

Fyi, I played with a friend today who played your place about a month ago. He is still scarred now. Badly battered, he's half the man he was ??

D

Deleted member 3432

If they aren't scratch players or better then they should be ashamed, deeply ashamed ?

Fyi, I played with a friend today who played your place about a month ago. He is still scarred now. Badly battered, he's half the man he was ??

(y)

Problem at my place is the mid teen and upward handicappers are tearing it apart :eek:

It is a difficult golf course especially when its dry and fast like it has been....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
30 this year....??....or 30 total on your whs record??

My number, 74, is cards entered on full whs record , which goes back to May 2018
So not many really, in 4 seasons
Looking on the EG app, the dashboard, I can only count 30 scores so I assume that is my lot ?‍♂️. Comps at my place run from April to early October, basically when the clocks change. That's 7 months of comps per year only, I also only play on a Saturday in comps. Allow for missing weeks, holidays, illness, family things etc, plus a big loss of time last year. I've got into more of a routine of playing this year so I have 10 in so far, I'm playing the next 2 weeks, have other stuff on after and may get 1 or 2 more before counting comps end.

In short, 30 in total doesn't surprise me but the numbers will increase each year now I suspect. Currently, 5 of my 8 counting are from this years scores so I do feel my handicap is a fair representation.