How many scores on your WHS record?

D

Deleted member 3432

You are right. That's what made it even more crushing. He knows the difference between playing there windy and still and still it did him :cry:

Its done that to me many times, start missing the fairway and its a very long day ahead.

Not exactly an easy opening stretch and can be tough mentally having used all your shots on the 1st 3 or 4 holes :ROFLMAO:

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Its done that to me many times, start missing the fairway and its a very long day ahead.

Not exactly an easy opening stretch and can be tough mentally having used all your shots on the 1st 3 or 4 holes :ROFLMAO:

I'm playing there on Tuesday with a 28 handicapper who has spent the week bragging about how he can hit his driver 300 yards. Now, given he's a 28 handicapper and can allegedly hit it that far he's either a massive bandit who is going to rinse us, or more likely, he's quite wayward and likely in for a very long day if he thinks he'll be using his driver much.

D

Deleted member 3432

I'm playing there on Tuesday with a 28 handicapper who has spent the week bragging about how he can hit his driver 300 yards. Now, given he's a 28 handicapper and can allegedly hit it that far he's either a massive bandit who is going to rinse us, or more likely, he's quite wayward and likely in for a very long day if he thinks he'll be using his driver much.

It going to be a long day for him is all I will say.

If he hits it 300 yards and straight he should be close to scratch. If he hits it wayward there are no adjacent fairways to save him, just the reload option :ROFLMAO:

Keep it in play is the name of the game in getting it round, heather and gorse not condusive to low scoring when you get in it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to a Wednesday update ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
28 which are all from this year. Either SG app only saves 28 or its my club, slow dave has 28 as well 20 from this year, 10 from.last.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
62 for me

2018.....18 all competitions
2019.....15 all competitions
2020.....12 all competitions
2021.....12 competitions, 5 general play

D

Deleted member 3432

Think I have 18 this year, only 4 last season and 5 the season before due to back issues buggering up my swing and comp play being a waste of time.

On a positive note the next 2 scores to drop off my record are 107 and 110 ???????

41 stroke difference between the best and worst of my 20 scores ?

D

Deleted member 1147

I either play a Saturday competition, 9 hole friendly midweek, or matchplay at the weekend.