How many and how many

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I read Bobirdie post and it got me thinking, How many medals did your club put on last season and how many of them did you play in ?

For me There was a total of 41 medals over the season and I played in 24 of them.

58%

What about you ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
from April to Oct we have about 50 something, which are split between sat medals, sunday stablefords and bogey medals on wednesday. we also have about 10 silver trophies . i played in all the Sat medals and silver trophy comps, but only a couple of sunday's and no wednesday comps.

in total i did about 30 something comps at Nairn and half a dozen away opens

D

Deleted Member 1156

My home course has a competition every Saturday from March to October. I played in 2 last year :mad:

I play most of my competitive golf in opens.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
One weekend and one midweek usually between March and November along with other one offs (club champs, EGU qualifier etc). If I can play I will although midweeks are usually difficult because of work

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
48 excluding our pro am, seniors open and charity event.

I played in 24, 50%. I couldn't have played in any more if i tried as those i missed were through work or holiday.

Managed 1 open.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have 14 medals during the year which is a bit too low. For next year we are going to try and add another medal per month.

Lanark_Golfer

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I counted 47 results from medals on HDID but think there are a few missing, around 50 available sounds about right. I only played in 27 at Lanark and only managed 1 Open last year, lowest total of comps I've managed for years.

Checked CDH and I actually played 29 at Lanark plus Aberdeen Open

Last edited: