HFH History

D

Deleted member 1147

I said "arse" when we were playing heads or tails.
If that constitutes swearing, I'm in a whole world of trouble! 😆
I've done:
2012 Blackmoor (I think!)
2021 Blackmoor
2022 Hayling
2023 Hankley Common
When it comes to swearing i don't think you can beat the intro form the chap at Hayling 🤣

gopher99

Visit site
First H4H for me was last year, and the day was organised amazingly well. If you are thinking about going I would say go for it. Everyone is friendly and it’s a great charity to support, I meet some nepalese guys who live a few miles from me. Listening to their stories made me realise just what an effort it is for them to make it into the Gurkhas regiment.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
First H4H for me was last year, and the day was organised amazingly well. If you are thinking about going I would say go for it. Everyone is friendly and it’s a great charity to support, I meet some nepalese guys who live a few miles from me. Listening to their stories made me realise just what an effort it is for them to make it into the Gurkhas regiment.
Now that is how to get a favourable tee.;)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I remember my first one, it was the second ever one at Luton Hoo playing with the never to be forgotten TimGolfy

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
2010 Luton Hoo
2011 Luton Hoo
2012 Blackmoor
2013 West Hill
2014 North Hants
2015 West Hill
2016 Camberley
2017 Hankley Common
2018 Liphook
2019 Tandridge
2020 Bearwood Lakes
2021 Blackmoor
2022 Hayling
2023 Hankley Common
2024 West Surrey

Some great memories and some great courses.
Missed the first two but I think I played in all but one between 2012 to 2020.
And I generally seemed to reserve some of my worst golf of the year for H4H day.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ever present since 2012, although I only managed 8 holes at the wet West Hill as my tennis elbow reared up badly..
Was playing with Kaz and she knackered her ankle soon after and we put the world to right in the bar waiting for the drenched to arrive...
I take full credit for turning Kaz into the golfer she is now...;)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ever present since 2012, although I only managed 8 holes at the wet West Hill as my tennis elbow reared up badly..
Was playing with Kaz and she knackered her ankle soon after and we put the world to right in the bar waiting for the drenched to arrive...
I take full credit for turning Kaz into the golfer she is now...;)
And she turned you into the grumpy auld phart you are now 😬😂😂