Head covers - Woods not Irons!

Ruggy

Visit site
Breakfast Ball do some good ones - I have the flamingos :)

Stops the snobbery of what clubs you have based on headcovers

tomshanks

Hacker
Visit site
Anyone found any decent replacement covers for Hybrids? Mine are in tatters and I'm yet to find a replacement that doesn't fall off on the first fairway.

I'm loath to spend £40+ on one from Scott Readman, just need something functional

Big85

Visit site
The headcover that came with my g430 driver is poor quality so I bought one from my club.
I have a Readman Union Flag putter cover that winds up a few folks round here. 🤣
I also have the g430 driver and have to say the head cover is poor

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I change my clubs every 5 minutes, but as my sig shows I am partial to a bit of Mizzy. However, there have been times when I have left the true path and bought other brands (except Taylormade, I wouldn't stoop that low).

In order to deal with "other brands" I bought a set of Mizuno wood head covers. But I sold them because I am back on the path of the righteous.

Zig

Visit site
If the bag matches the covers I'm not surprised.
I just need some sort of US patriot to offer me some money for the bag (it's the one below) and matching head covers. Then I can go back to being normal again! :) I don't even know why I thought Stars and Stripes was a good idea... I was looking at vessel golf stuff at the time and wanted something classy with little branding! 🤷‍♂️

tifxk4gdky8h9pghscos.jpg

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I just need some sort of US patriot to offer me some money for the bag (it's the one below) and matching head covers. Then I can go back to being normal again! :) I don't even know why I thought Stars and Stripes was a good idea... I was looking at vessel golf stuff at the time and wanted something classy with little branding! 🤷‍♂️

tifxk4gdky8h9pghscos.jpg
Don't you play at Seaton?

Reactions: Zig