Head covers - Woods not Irons!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Following on from the iron covers debate, I decided to start a thread on driver overs and whether people use the standard OEM covers or something a bit more funky like the big furry animals.
I have had a cover made from a football shirt (Rotherham United) and it is shown below

Attachments

• 2F0BC34A-8A03-47BB-BD40-3C611C4A11FE.jpeg
    2F0BC34A-8A03-47BB-BD40-3C611C4A11FE.jpeg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 20

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Afraid I'm boring and use the headcovers they come with. Someone bought me an 'emoji' headcover once, I tried it and it fell off twice within the first few holes. Sod that, never used it again.

The only ones I have bought in the past is putter headcovers as they seem to fall off more than any other and get lost so I've had to replace a couple of the years. But my current putter's original headcover is still in my possession so I'm ok for now.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have Scott Readmans 'Banksy' headcovers, I like Banksy's work but sadly don't own any so the headcovers have to do
I have one of his Banksy putter covers as well. Scott made my driver cover as well, great company for anyone who wants something different

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Driver and 3 wood are from Royal Westmoreland, Barbados; one hybrid is from PGA West in USA; another hybrid is from Royal Birkdale. I had one from Copperleaf in South Africa but it kept falling off and I eventually lost it (it wasn't put in the lost property bin so someone took a fancy to it)

HPIMG

Visit site
I was thinking about getting new head covers for my driver wood and hybrid the ping g425 ones look terrible after 18months there all pealing. Any good website recommendations?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was thinking about getting new head covers for my driver wood and hybrid the ping g425 ones look terrible after 18months there all pealing. Any good website recommendations?

As mentioned previously

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've a trusted method when it comes to head covers. I've had the same set of Mizuno aftermarket covers for the last 10 years, a couple of them are a bit worn and falling apart now. The reason??? The wife remembers them and I could change my woods as often as I liked and she would never be any the wiser😉

Last edited: