Benross Hot Speed 2 full set

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
A full set of Benross Hot Speed 2 for sale; Driver (12*), 3 wood (16*), 5 wood (20*), three hybrids (19*, 22*, 25*), 4 iron to gap wedge and 3 Zip iG wedges (48*, 52* & 58*). All regular flex.

All the woods & hybrids have Golf Pride MCC plus 4 midsize grips in very good condition and Aldila Trinity graphite shafts.

All the irons and wedges have Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize in good condition and Aldila Speed Core graphite shafts Lofts & lies are standard, they are 1/2" longer than standard.

All the shafts are in very good condition with no bag rub. There is some ball marking on the PVD faces of the woods and hybrids but no sky marks, there are marks on the PVD of the 9 iron and PW, other than that just light wear and tear from normal use. All woods and hybrids have their head covers,

I'd prefer to shift this as one lot and because of the size collection would be preferable. If someone takes the lot at the asking price I'll toss in an Izzo carry bag or a Powacaddy trolley bag (both in good used condition), buyer's choice of which one. £300 for the lot. If there's no interest in the lot I'll consider splitting.

If the IT has worked (which will be a minor miracle), link to the pictures is below.

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/rparr9/library/