Scott Readman Concepts

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
:D :D

What purpose is that Jacko old boy??

Do you own a set of alignment sticks?

If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!

D

Deleted member 1740

If not come back to me when you do and one of them ends up inside your driver or 3 wood headcover and scratches the bejeezus out of the crown! You will quickly see the purpose that they serve. You'll be ordering one quicker than one of your shanks!

I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.

Cols_Ears

Hacker
Visit site

Or even worse they scratch the paint of your car when you are attempting to put them in the boot... :(

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I certainly do, rarely used but nevertheless.

I don't see the point in carrying round a set of practice alignment sticks in the bag but if it makes you feel like a proper golfer then each to their own i suppose.

The first thing I think when I see chompers with Alignment sticks in their bags out on the course is "Warwick hunt".

Hitting shanks consistently is a skill.

I use my alignment sticks when I'm on the range pre round.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Dragging up an old thread but as they had a 20% off sale I thought I’d treat myself as an early Father’s Day present!02AAB020-D900-4865-B989-A6E392FBDF33.jpeg

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
I assume they do custom designs? If I send them in a pattern would they be able to put it on a headcover for me?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have a one off python putter cover, with pink sheep skin lining. I like it, but it was horribly expensive.

I have alignment sticks in my bag. I never take them out. The top 10" is sun bleached. I use them to put my glove and head covers on. One day bags will come with sticky up bits for this very purpose.