Cobra Puma - "Smarter Ways 2018" ......what a day.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good write up.

You mention you were keen to get the gapping more precise, at first glance there appears to be a big gap between 19 degree hybrid and 5 iron, have you missed some clubs out? Or what was your yardage with the 5 iron?

Yes, you're right. Sorry, irons must have been 4-gw.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Very jealous that you were one of the lucky ones, but as someone else has already said, I was unable to enter due to one date which I couldn't get off work!!
I'll be keeping an eye on this, as I used my own spreadsheet as a super cheap way to keep an eye on where I needed to improve last year! But a bit of technology sounds so much cooler!!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds like you had a great day there mate.
You know I think you should be lower, hopefully this gives you the impetus to reach cat 1.

Cheers mate, I hope you're right !!!

Great write up, sounds like a canny day! It would appear that I am done for in the Hc challenge! haha, enjoy bud!

Hahahaha. I'm not sure mate. The pressure is on now !

I'm thinking YouTube Channel Andy ...Titled- FROM CHOPPER TO CHAMP :D

Sounds like you had a great day mate :thup:

Cheers Dave. I discovered yesterday that being infront of a camera is not really my forte.

D

Deleted member 15344

Great write up Andy - sounds like a cracking day and some really good stuff. Hopefully see you bring your HC down. No surprise your bro circling for your old stuff :D

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really good write up of the day big man, sounds top drawer :thup:

I like the sound of the Arccos thing breaking down different parts of your game into handicaps, good idea to see where you are. You're driving and irons will be +3 at least I suspect ;)

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Congrats, sounds great. Have always liked the look of the PUR wedges myself so be interesting to hear how you find them.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I changed to Cobra Fly Z forged irons late last year, things of beauty......enjoy!! :thup:

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well in Andy la, sounds like a great day!

Is the plan to change the whole bag immediately or integrate them the into your current set up? That driving iron of yours will take some shifting...

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well in Andy la, sounds like a great day!

Is the plan to change the whole bag immediately or integrate them the into your current set up? That driving iron of yours will take some shifting...

Nah, no faffing around. I'm just gonna chuck all the clubs in straight away and get used to them asap.

D

Deleted member 15344

What are the shoes like Andy - they look really nice but any time I have tried Puma they feel tight across the top