Cobra Connect Grip on SZ Speedzone Extreme Driver

kuchingvet

Visit site
I have been gifted a Cobra SZ Speedzone Extreme Driver which is fitted with a Cobra Connect Grip, the sensor doesn't appear to be working and I am not really interested in using this technology anyway and I would
prefer to change the grip to a normal Midsize Tour Velvet grip. I understand that the Cobra Connect makes the club a shade longer which I can also do without. Will such a change massively change the SW and performance of the driver.
I should mention that the shaft is a UST Helium Blue F2 (Senior) 43 gram R Shaft. Thanks for any advice/feedback.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been gifted a Cobra SZ Speedzone Extreme Driver which is fitted with a Cobra Connect Grip, the sensor doesn't appear to be working and I am not really interested in using this technology anyway and I would
prefer to change the grip to a normal Midsize Tour Velvet grip. I understand that the Cobra Connect makes the club a shade longer which I can also do without. Will such a change massively change the SW and performance of the driver.
I should mention that the shaft is a UST Helium Blue F2 (Senior) 43 gram R Shaft. Thanks for any advice/feedback.

I took mine straight off and the effects weren't noticeable