Cobra Speedzone

aaajjj7589

Visit site
Hi everyone,

New to the Forum and new to the game of Golf in general. Started properly playing in May and have made some real sound progress since. Had 1 lesson and feel it's helped my game massively. Lockdown has put a slight pause on further progression (lie it has for so many others too) but I've got the bug and a bit of an obsession already. Haven't yet worked out a handicap as I have focused on getting my swing and some consistency together before doing so which, hopefully, will progress soon if lockdown is ended in the next few weeks.

On the lesson I had, one of the things my coach picked up on was me needing a new driver due to my swing speed being 105mph and thus me needing a sturdier shaft on my driver. As such, I did some shopping around and found the new Cobra Speedzone to be good value for money and having watched some reviews online decided to go with this driver. I've noticed that there is a sensor in the driver which I have set up and when pairing my phone and driver I was prompted to input some details so that I could be sent 8 further sensors for my remaining clubs which brings me onto my question: Can I place these sensors in my Wilson Profile XD clubs and pair them with my phone in the same way I have my driver or will they only work with Cobra irons?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and answering my questions if you know the answer.

D

Deleted member 16999

They’ll pair with the Wilsons no problem and set up through App very easily.

D

Deleted member 16999

They screw in to the grip, really secure, then follow the “add new clubs” on the App.(y)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
It's the tag that pairs not the club you then assign the tag to the club its screwd in to, you can also go into my bag and change the club brand to any irons, arccos works great and the stats are probably the beter of the all the completing systems but you will need your phone in your front left pocket tho

aaajjj7589

Visit site
Yeah I've paired the clubs up now etc. I only paid £15 for them all after I downloaded the app and got a promo offer so happy days.

Test them out for the first time this Saturday - presumably the Arccos app is better than something like Hole19?

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
100% better, you will need to play 3 rounds before it starts tracking your stats then it gives a handy cap for each area of your game to work on,