H4H Handicap challenge

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry for delay - been out all day (playing golf of all things :) )

Ok, you're on . Let challenge begin. Just for info, after today's performance, I'm already up to 18.6 ... :( )

I have come down to 15.5 in our winter comp. had 4 rounds over 36 points,go back to official h/c when season starts ,3 holes are shorter in winter but I always score well in winter then struggle when season proper starts. Strange but it happens every year🙁

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to add the rules of the H4H challenge, for those that have not played before.

1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

4. Once agreed, pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site, www.justgiving.com/golfmonthlyforumhfh2019 (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site. i.e (Handicap Challenge: Anotherdouble Vs Richart).

4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it if you are a tax payer.

5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged.

6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 23rd September.

8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site.

If you have any questions please post them up here.

Please be prompt with any payments, and good luck for the season.:thup:

D

Deleted member 25172

Happy to challenge anyone anyone who'll be playing at Tandridge for the H4H and add a twist to it.

The original £5 + £5 handicap bet to just giving, and then another £10 to be added to just giving-page for the worst stableford score of us two on the day. Yeah, and the loser on the day buys a pint for the winner as well, of course. :)

I'm off 13.1

D

Deleted member 21258

I'm off 9.5 and up for a challenge. Probably will only play about 5 qualifiers this year.

Son is off 6.6 and happy to donate to put him up for one

Wife is off 29.7 and would be happy to donate to put her up, both are coming to H4H.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just to add the rules of the H4H challenge, for those that have not played before.

1. Pick someone with a handicap similar to yours

2. Challenge them (on here via this thread, or in person)

3. Once you have both agreed, record it in this thread.

4. Once agreed, pay a £5 entry fee ASAP on the JustGiving site, www.justgiving.com/golfmonthlyforumhfh2019 (challenger AND challenged) record both forum names in the notes on the charity site. i.e (Handicap Challenge: Anotherdouble Vs Richart).

4a. These £5 bets qualify for Gift Aid so don't forget to add it if you are a tax payer.

5. You can challenge more than one person but each challenge will cost you £5 for the challenger and the challenged.

6. Provide regular updates (preferable if you put your handicap & challenge in your signature)

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 23rd September.

8. Loser pays an additional £5 to the JustGiving site.

If you have any questions please post them up here.

Please be prompt with any payments, and good luck for the season.:thup:

Been trying to make my payment on the just giving sight but having problems, not on Facebook and when I click on new to just giving and when I put my e-mail address and password in it won’t accept saying e-mail address is already in use. 😡

Help needed🙄

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Been trying to make my payment on the just giving sight but having problems, not on Facebook and when I click on new to just giving and when I put my e-mail address and password in it won’t accept saying e-mail address is already in use. 😡

Help needed🙄
I am not an expert on this, but could you be registered already, previous donation to a H4H day, with a different password ? Should be an option to set a new password if you have forgotten an old one.

Hopefully Philthefragger woill come along as he is much more of an expert than me.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am not an expert on this, but could you be registered already, previous donation to a H4H day, with a different password ? Should be an option to set a new password if you have forgotten an old one.

Ah yes that’s what the problem will be, I did donate previously can’t remember what password I used so will try and change that

Thanks
Hopefully Philthefragger woill come along as he is much more of an expert than me.

D

Deleted member 16999

I'm off 9.5 and up for a challenge. Probably will only play about 5 qualifiers this year.

Son is off 6.6 and happy to donate to put him up for one

Wife is off 29.7 and would be happy to donate to put her up, both are coming to H4H.
I’m off 9.2 if you like.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Ok managed to change password and donate but forgot to put in forum name for challenger etc

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rich I have never done this and don’t want to step on anybody’s toes from previous years but am willing to collate information if nobody else wants to.