H4H Handicap challenge

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We are Par 71 SSS 69, on a very exposed links course so it's hard to get a cut ,there was only a small field today and the 4 others that were in before me were net 81, 81, 82, and 83 so I would think the SSS will be up today.

Made mistake our SSS is 70, won medal yesterday was only player in net 70s 😱 CSS was 73.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Challenge table and updates will be done this week. On looking through things there are a couple of people still looking for challenges and that’s iang off 8.9 and old skier off 20.3. Have had a note from Mr Hart that monies are still to be paid for some of the challenges so please pay up folks. Many thanks

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Challenge table and updates will be done this week. On looking through things there are a couple of people still looking for challenges and that’s iang off 8.9 and old skier off 20.3. Have had a note from Mr Hart that monies are still to be paid for some of the challenges so please pay up folks. Many thanks

Sorry teacher! I’ll sort my payment out by the end of the week

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
When you pay your donation could you add your forum name. Cheers

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only 32 points in comp. today so probably go up .1 will have a look at results tonight, got a medal Sunday so hope to play better.