H4H Handicap challenge

D

Deleted member 25172

I’m still up for a challenge if anyone wants to take it on. 13.4. I started the year on 13, so Yeah, you get the picture of where my games is at right now.

13-14, anyone?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
In which case, l can say a few buffers (7 on the trot in fact) but yesterday, in fairly stiff windy conditions, managed a cut of 0.3 so down to 18.4....

Well done on the cut funny how you can sometimes score better when it's windy I played in two comps last week one in perfect conditions and one in very windy conditions scored one less on the windy day🙄

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done on the cut funny how you can sometimes score better when it's windy I played in two comps last week one in perfect conditions and one in very windy conditions scored one less on the windy day🙄
It was a 36 hole comp, and my scores certainly looked like a +0.1 for morning and buffer for pm. Was absolutely gobsmacked that CSS went +3 for one and +2 for the other. Big increases like that are rare as hen's teeth at our place. I guess it was because it was a prestigious comp, and a greater proportion of low guys turned out than is normal for, say, a monthly medal. But who cares :):)

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Help For Heroes.png
These are the up to date handicaps that people have posted. The highlighted names are the ons that have made a donation. It is not to late to make a challenge. There are still a couple of people who have issued challenges but nobody has accepted them.

D

Deleted member 16999

I’m struggling with a card in me hand.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Upto 10.0 :mad:

Wolf

Visit site
I’m struggling with a card in me hand.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Upto 10.0 :mad:
You and me both, play in a roll up I can score superbly. Played 2 club matches and a 1st round club matchplay and played brilliant. Put a comp card in my hand and I may as well sign for a 0.1 increase on the first tee and go have a beer as its coming anyway 🙄

Wolf

Visit site
View attachment 27523
These are the up to date handicaps that people have posted. The highlighted names are the ons that have made a donation. It is not to late to make a challenge. There are still a couple of people who have issued challenges but nobody has accepted them.
Also have made my payment back in April mate, got a confirmation from Richart via pm on 24 April.

D

Deleted member 21258

Only played one qualifier and buffered it, so 9.5 still for me. Was hoping to get a cut as been playing some good golf but my swing seems to have gone walkabout the day before and not returned as yet :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 21258

I paid the £5 donation on the Tuesday 2/4/19 at 9.01am.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
As per the "I played today..." thread, the second week on the trot where there was a big increase on CSS (+2 on Sat and +3 on Sun) so I did well enough to get another cut of 0.3 - now down to 18.1 :)

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As per the "I played today..." thread, the second week on the trot where there was a big increase on CSS (+2 on Sat and +3 on Sun) so I did well enough to get another cut of 0.3 - now down to 18.1 :)

Better round today net 69 so hoping for a .6 cut which would take me to 18.1 results not in yet, looks like it might be close between us👍