H4H Handicap challenge

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Am off 16.0 and willing to have a couple challenges. Although my local course has just opened up new tees adding about 300 yards to the course, so might be a struggle to drop the handicap as I’d like!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Am off 16.0 and willing to have a couple challenges. Although my local course has just opened up new tees adding about 300 yards to the course, so might be a struggle to drop the handicap as I’d like!

I’ll take take you on mate

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I'm 16.5 so you can have a head start if you want.....

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
First competition of the season and shot 93 net 74 in medal, not all bad though as I was leading when I left 😱

Tough day as it was quite windy, should see me enough not to have a .1

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
First competition of the season and shot 93 net 74 in medal, not all bad though as I was leading when I left 😱

Tough day as it was quite windy, should see me enough not to have a .1
What's SSS at your place?

For info, I'm currently on 18.7.
Played today, & scored 34 points which will see me safely in buffer, so no increase this time. And surprisingly, was leader when l left (although l doubt that will last).

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Played today, & scored 34 points which will see me safely in buffer, so no increase this time. And surprisingly, was leader when l left (although l doubt that will last).

We are Par 71 SSS 69, on a very exposed links course so it's hard to get a cut ,there was only a small field today and the 4 others that were in before me were net 81, 81, 82, and 83 so I would think the SSS will be up today.

Last edited:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Where do you play? I come from Kent originally and played many courses in Kent and Sussex.